[ 013 :: GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS AND MAHITO...?????]

slight manga spoilers !!!

---
"ne ne, ( y/n )-chan, does this fit me well?" nobara poses in front of the mirror as you whistle, "it looks so cute on you!"

you and the other girls had quickly gotten close within the span of a few hours in the mall. nobara in particular was much more comfortable with you and she's one of the first to like you.

"oi, are we really gonna spend all that idiot's money?" maki taps your shoulder, a serious expression on her face.

"of course, that jerk's gonna learn to regret taking my hand for marriage once i cash out all his money!" you grin, watching her feigned serious expression shift to a relaxed one, a chuckle leaving her lips as she gives you a thumbs up.

"let's make him broke."

"( y/n ), look at this skirt, doesn't it look cute? go try it on!" utahime calls, a ( favourite design ) skirt in her hands.

---

unknowingly to the group of female sorcerers, a certain white haired man watched them from afar, black tinted glasses covering his sky coloured eyes that stared at you specifically.

he himself still wasn't sure what your cursed technique was, but he speculated it to be something similar to that of mai zenin's 'construction'.

laughter pulls him out of his thoughts, turning towards the source and he sees you grabbing random clothes from an aisle with a large grin. he feels his pockets ache for a moment before he realises he's rich and that he's once had to deal with a money hungry woman named mei mei.

though, he'd be ignoring it for now, he thinks he feels a faint dance of butterflies in his stomach when he sees you pick up a shirt, smiling fondly with glitters shining in your eyes as you inspect the shirt, a childlike glee on your face before you place the shirt in your shopping cart.

---

"so, with the incident and all, is the program still gonna continue?" you turn to gojo, munching on the cotton candy you'd gotten just before gojo had come to pick you up.

he revs the engine, the car roaring to life as he (not so carefully) drives out of the parking lot.

"nope! i plan on having the first and second years play baseball or something." he hums like he didnt almost crash into someone.

hand slowly creeping towards the car door handle, you watch as he slows down into traffic.

"don't even think about it."

you freeze, sweating as you stutte over your words, "what do you mean? i was just making sure the doors were locked.."

"hmm~ is that so? so happy so see that my cute little ( y/n )'s finally beginning to care about our safety!~"

"y-yeah.."

'like shit! i almost died!'

"anyway, there's a question i've been meaning to ask for a while now." you begin, leaning back on your seat as you tightly grip onto the seat beat.

in all honesty, you just wanted to start some form of conversation. this awkward car ride was beginning to make you anxious.

"shoot."

you think of the first question you have regarding his identity. "are you gojo satoru because you have the six eyes, or do you have the six eyes because you're gojo satoru?" 

he visibly flinches, his body turning stiff for a moment before he chuckles with unease through his nose.

"where'd that question come from?"