[ 007 :: SHIT, MY BAD G ]

"huh? aren't you the kid?"

"you're that woman!"

you and itadori point at each other like you've found the most wanted criminal, eyes widened and shocked.

but you're the first to break the shocked atmosphere and stomp over to the salmon haired boy, pulling at his ear as you fume. "you ratted me out!"

yuuji makes confused, yet pained noises as he tries to loosen your grip on his reddening ear. "i didn't know! im sorry!"

gojo had explained to yuuji that you were his fiancé after the boy accidentally opened the door on the both of you eating pancakes together.

you, however, were too busy enjoying the delicacy to even notice that the teenager was there.

gojo waved yuuji, mouthing 'we'll talk later. get out before she sees you.' before turning back to tell you the situation between his "dead" student and his other ones—which he specified were alive.

now, you were all in jujutsu tech, (you wore the pale haired man's clothes since the ones you bought were still back at your old motel.) walking towards the meeting spot for the second and first years.

in all honesty, you had no idea what you were doing there. all you knew was that the schools from both kyoto and tokyo was having some kind of game.

"ok, get in the box before they spot you!" gojo whispers, opening the large container for yuuji to enter.

you let go of his ear and watch as he squeezes himself into the said container, perfectly fitting like a puzzle.

"then i guess it's my turn to hide." you sigh, concealing your cursed energy before jogging off to the nearby trees, hopping up a few branches and sitting comfortably on one where you're sure no one would see you.

gojo jogs towards where the rest of the students are gathered, "sorry for the wait!" he sings, holding onto the card where yuuji is hidden in.

"hey, i see everyone's together. i went on a business trip overseas, so i will now hand out souvenirs!"

"this is sudden."

"sure it's not jet lag?"

'THAT PANDA JUST SPOKE.' you internally gasp, resisting the urge to jump down and squish the animal's(?) cheeks.

"okay, everyone from kyoto gets this protective charm from a particular tribe. and none for you, utahime!" he hands them all some kind of pink doll, skipping over a familiar looking woman who had a scar on her face.

you stare harder, trying to remember where you'd seen her, but nothing comes to mind.

from your stare, she seems to sense it and turn to you, but you're quick to jump to another branch that's out of sight.

"satoru, are there any monkeys here? i think i saw something just now." utahime asks, a bead of sweat dripping from her cheek.

'EXCUSE ME, IM NOT A MONKEY-' you silently fume, eyebrows curving down.

"huh? oh, must've seen a mirror in the trees." gojo smiled before turning to nobara and megumi, "and for everyone from tokyo, we have this!"

he twirled around, motioning towards the cart he had and laughed childishly while lifting a foot like a ballerina would.

"overly excited adults are creepy."

the box opens, and yuuji jumps out, all smiles as he strikes a cutesy pose. "hey! o.p.p!"

"it's your departed friend, itadori yuuji-kun!"

megumi and nobara have horrified expressions on, gasping like they havent had a single drop of water for years on years.

"EHHHHH!?? EHH?? EEEHHH?!! THEY DONT SEEM HAPPY AT ALL!" yuuji's face constricts to one where he looks like he's having constipation as gojo turns the cart so the second years would see him.

"okay, everyone from kyoto! this is sukuna's vessel, itadori yuuji-kun!"

yuuji looks, feeling more dismayed as he sees they are much too absorbed in their souvenirs.

"HELP I DIDNT KNOW THEY WERE GONNA COME TOO THEYRE DEFINITELY GOING TO ASK FOR THEIR MONEY BACK BUT IM BROKE!" you sob internally, clenching ur facial expression as you try not to make a noise.

"sukuna's vessel?" some old man exclaims, ears, nose and mouth pierced. "what is the meaning of this!?"

'and that's the old man that wants the kid dead.' you eye him up and down, raising an eyebrow. 'how is an old man like him a principal?

"principal gakuganji!" gojo greets, feigning glee as he walks towards the old man, "oh, thank goodness. i was worried you might just die from shock." he leans, nearing his face to gakuganji's.

"you damn brat!"

over to yuuji, nobara kicks the cart he stood on, "oi." she glares, tears gathering at the end of her eyes, "you got something to say?" she holds back the urge to cry, mouth quivering.

"i'm sorry for keeping quiet about being alive..."

———

the game has started, and the air is tense as you leap from branch to branch.

it's been a long while since everyone's bolted off to do their own endeavours, and now now, you've only decided to follow the white haired second year with the cursed speech technique.

so far, his only priority was to chase after the first grade curse, opting to exorcise it himself—along with one of megumi's cursed dogs.

run.

a sudden urge of escaping crashes itself upon your body, the pressure making your legs quake as you dig your heels on the tree. a cursed energy has appeared, and it's not a kind nor easy one.

this kind of pressure wouldn't be released by a second grade.

a semi first grade would.

getting into a defensive stance, you debate jumping from the tree to help the younger boy. semi first grades weren't the easiest to exorcise, even if you're a cursed speech user. and further than that, he's not able to use his technique to it's full potential so this is twice the danger for him.

the curse walks from a tree, discoloured tongue sticking out from it's disproportioned mouth. it's skin isn't normal, ranging from spots of purple to a pale pink as it's unnerving human eyes darting around.

..before it, rolled back into it's eyes?

your eyes widen as it's head is suddenly cut off, rolling away from the body as it lands to the ground with a few rolls and a thud.

another curse walks out from the tree, a heavier pressure falling onto your body. it has branches sticking out from it's eye socket, paper white skin with markings. it's mouth is wide open with no lips, body muscled from neck and below as some kind of sack covers it's left should and arm.

"?flesruoy yb lla. ym, ho" it's words are distorted and backwards, making your brain rattle as you try to comprehend the fact that it even speaks—in some way.

the boy unzips the upper part of his uniform, "salmon, caviar, roe."

you have no idea what he'd just said.