[ 024 :: SHIBUYA INCIDENT. ]

the moment ( y/n ) creates the binding vow, her soul is taken into the prison, being absorbed into the cursed object.

her body, now a soulless vessel, drops to the floor with a thud.

kenjaku stares at your body, eyes wide open with shock and disdain. he knew he shouldnt have ignored you. he knew he should have tried to fit you into the puzzle.

gojo stares the same way, only with different emotions. is she dead? his hearts beats, and he has to manually breathe. what do i do? does he leave you here for now and kill everyone else? what happened to you? how did he get out?

for the first time in his entire life, he is frozen.

but despite this reaction of his, kenjaku knows running is the best option. he can feel the killing intent of satoru gojo slowly growing more and more as he kneels to embrace your body thats so alarmingly limp.

so with no choice but to retreat, kenjaku disappears.

satoru looks back at the prison realm, it's eyes staring directly at him. he has a feeling it was connected to you suddenly falling dead. reluctantly picking it up and placing it in his pocket, he picks you up gently in his arms, supporting the back of your head and making sure you arent in an uncomfortable position. ( not that you can feel uncomfortable anyway. you were dead. )

i have to– i have to get her somewhere safe first.

keeping you close to him, he makes sure his hold on you is delicate, scared he might accidentally break your body. he hopes you arent having a hard time inside the prison realm. he leaves the curtains, and heads straight to shoko ieri, who he hopes can find a way to help you.

he places you down carefully, "i think..i think she's dead." he begins, he never thought he'd say those words out loud. he pulls the prison realm out of his pocket and hands it to her, "but i was unsealed and as soon as i came out, her body dropped dead. i think she made some sort of binding vow with this thing in exchange for my freedom." that's the only explanation he could think of.

was it your life in exchange for his freedom?

he'd never forgive himself if that was the case.

shoko ieri closely observes the cursed object, unsure of what to think of the situation. seeing how desperate gojo was to save you, she'll try every possible solution to somehow get you out of there, if you were inside.

"if she's in this thing, we have to nullify the binding vow or just break this." she puts out her cigarette, observing your body, before touching your face. you were akin to a corpse, but you still looked like you were gonna open your eyes.

"was she this cold?"

"she wasnt." satoru answers, knowing what that meant.

"her body is slowly dying. we need to recover her soul as soon as possible." shoko ieri places the object down. "i'll try to figure out what the binding vow could possibly be." there's a long pause before she sighs.

"i know you want to help her, but the situation out there is dire too. we're losing sorcerers as we speak, so you must go out and help. they need you, satoru gojo." she has to kick him out, she has to set his priorities straight or they will lose too many.

she was right.

now that gojo satoru was distracted with ( y/n ) ( l/n ), kenjaku has ordered all his slaves to kill every sorcerer in sight.

you cant see anything

it's dark, and it feels like everything is moving against you, taking the air up. its so suffocating. was this what gojo had to endure? thank god you had gotten here as fast as possible.

you moved around, doing your best to find a comfortable spot, but the moving bones around you keep shifting you around. "so weird.." you mumble, giving up.

what can i even do in here?

they couldve allowed you to bring a phone or a board game at least. all you could do was writhe around. a skull falls in front of your face, teeth clanking against each other in an irritating manner. annoyed, you smack it away, watching as only the lower jaw disconnects and flies off to wherever.

this reminded you too much of the days you spent stuck in your house, unable to do anything here but eat, sleep, and, repeat. but this time around it's fine, because you dont mind being here in place of your fiance.

time does not seem to pass, and you haven't felt any thirst or hunger yet. atleast those were the pro side of it all.

now that you have time to think to yourself, you're able to process in everything that had just happened. gojo satoru was almost sealed, and you had just possibly met on of your ancestors. however, to your knowledge, everyone had died off except two children who had ran away on the night of the massacre of your clan. and because they managed to stay alive, they kept the bloodline going.

it's impossible for that guy to be alive.

but perhaps he had turned into a cursed spirit? maybe he really is a zombie?

your grandfather never told you much about your own clan, so you couldn't even count on yourself to make assumptions.

as youre thinking to yourself, your grandfather arrives at the stationed bases of jujutsu tech nearby shibuya with a tense expression. along with him comes over 50 servants delicately carrying cursed tools in sturdy boxes made by him. he had received news of your situation and was informed of the possibility of your passing.

he had of course rushed over, bringing his strongest weapons in hopes of using them to break the prison realm.

"how is my granddaughter?" he asks, taking the first tool and unwrapping the talismans. he folds his sleeves up. grabbing the handle of the katana and prepares to swing it, "tell me she's alive."