[ 018 :: INTERNATIONAL SUPER SPYYYYYYYY ]

it's a day after the whole two clans meeting up for your marriage and utahime iori had asked you to meet up with her along with itadori, nobara, and megumi in a parking lot.

"over here!" you call, waving your hand as the trio walks in, greeting both you and the kyoto school teacher who is standing next to you.

"gojo has told you guys about the traitor, right?" utahime begins.

you answered yes, but truthfully you were quite shocked because, no. no your handsome fiancée did not tell you about the traitor at all. you sigh on the inside, masking the annoyance that surfaced.

"over two people might be colluding with curse users. one is a high-level official, higher up than the principal–i sadly cant do anything about that. and the other person. they are responsible for giving information to that high-level official, they are our target this time. it's not confirmed yet, so we will catch the person for interrogation first."

"so, who is the suspect from kyoto school?" nobara asks.

you smile, smart girl, she is.

itadori turns to her in confusion, wondering how she came to that conclusion.

"she asked us, tokyo school students, thats the only explanation."

"kugisaki, youre so smart!"

you chuckle at the two, finding their friendship adorable.

"the traitor is.. mechamaru."

who is that???????

comical question marks pop up above your forehead as your wonder. his name sounded veryyyyyy robotic. so you had to guess it was the robot from the goodwill event.

the five of you descend down a group of stairs, the atmosphere rather dreary as you can feel the heaviness of utahime's heart.

"mechamaru's real body, kokochi muta is in this basement. it's not that he is suspicious, it's because no one else is. we set out eyes on mechamaru using the elimination method."

yuji goes first, opening the door and scanning the hallway first making sure it is safe for everyone before allowing the rest of the group to enter.

"mechamarus cursed technique is puppet manipulation. due to heavenly restriction, his puppet control range can cover all of japan. as long as there are unregistered puppets, he can move freely and perform the work of a traitor."

"really? but i think he is quite conspicuous." yuji comments.

"what if the puppet is as small as a fly or mosquito?"

"i see, there are those too."

you arrive at the door and utahime points to it, "here we are."

the atmosphere is tense as utahime places her hand on the doornob, slowly turning it and swinging open the door.

everyone rushes in, but to your dismay, there nothing but a chair in the abandoned room.

"there's no one here.." you mumble, looking around to observe the area. it doesnt even look like anyone has been here.

"we've been had.." your colleague sighs.

"but on the other hand.."

"we are now certain that it's mechamaru, right?"

"satoru, i think we need to restock the fridge." you call out, scanning over the said appliance and taking mental notes of what are needed to be bought. you also recalled the lack of ingredients an

"should we go on a short trip to the grocery then?" satoru walks over to you, a cup of chocolate milk in  one hand at the other one holds onto the handle of the fridge right above you, trapping you between himself the the fridge.

he leans down until hes inches away from your face. "or do you wanna stay in a bit and..ya know?" he grins.

you thank god for the amount of restraint youre able to put onto yourself.

you shove him off of you and close the fridge, ignoring the way he grunts and tries to catch his breath.

"bring your wallet and keys, i'll be waiting in the garage."  you hum, several thoughts circling in your head as you make your way to the elevator.

'what are we??' you think, pressing the "B1" button 

'i mean i know we're engaged but like, are we dating, or just friends?'

you furrow your eyebrows, rubbing your chin as youre deep in thought. because truly, these were the true questions to philosophize.

you didnt even notice the white haired sorcerer standing behind you. he had followed you the whole time.

'what is she so deep in thought about?' the strongest wonders, staring at you. he raises one eyebrow, boring holes into the back of your head.

the elevator dings and the doors slide open. you step out, still not realizing that satoru was still trailing behind you.

"watcha thinking of?"

you flinch, turning around and punching satoru straight in the face in genuine surprise. he yelps, holding his poor bruised cheek with teary eyes and pouty lips.

"what was that for!?"

you immediately apologize, holding his face in your hands and caressing his cheek. "oh, im so sorry satoru.."

he looks into your adorable worried eyes, not caring how the punch still stung a bit.

as he does that, you are using reversed curse technique to heal the small bruise on his angelic face.

"i like it when you care for me, (y/n)." he hums, taking your hand that was still on his cheek and rubbing his face into it, inhaling your scent. you smelled so sweet to him.

"let go of my hand!!" ignoring the way your heart flutters at his adorable actions, you do your best to pull your hand back, but his grip is strong and unwavering.

"im not gonna let go of you."