Chapter Ten

"Who are you?" Thor yells, as he pulls me back behind him. 

"Brother, you need to explain yourself! What is going on?" Thor continues to look at the purple man and his team, as they continue to walk closer to us. 

"You were not supposed to show up until later, Thanos. I told you, change of plans." Loki hisses, as he stands in place, between Thor and the purple man. 

"She is off limits. I will not give her to you." Loki confidently states, as he begins to get into his fighting stance. 

As you watch Loki, you see his green energy circle him and two daggers appear in his hands. He is focused. "We can make a deal, I will provide you the tesseract but, I get to keep her. I already told you, you will have to get through me to get her." 

Thanos laughs as he looks at Loki, "What, did the God of Mischief fall in love? I told you to have her fall for you and that was your job," Thanos turns to you, "Loki, you failed me on this planet, you don't get to choose what you will or will not do. You have a debt that must be paid, and this one is mine." 

"This is who you were working for, Loki?" Thor yells angrily, as he continues to have you hide behind him. Thor's anger begins to build and you can see his eyes begin to glow with lighting strings forming around him.

Loki's job was for me to fall in love with him? What?! This can't be! This has to be a dream.

I begin to pinch my skin, believing this is all a bad dream. 

This isn't a dream, the man that I am in love with, played me for this Thanos creature. What deal did he make? He knew this whole time? Did he ever really love me?

"I sure do love story time," Thanos begins, "Why, yes. Loki was given the tesseract to take over this world, for me and he failed, as you know," Thanos confidentially states, "He never stopped working for me. He has been in contact with me the entire time you have had him." 

"Did you really think he was going to change? I pity you both," Thanos continues, as he looks at you and sees your tears, the state that you are in disturbingly makes him smile, "Now, I have other planets to get to, so let's get this over with." 

My tears are falling down, as a river, against my cheeks. I try to stay quiet and continue to hide behind Thor. 

Thor's lighting strings start to become longer and more powerful. "You will not touch her, you understand me, you stupid ugly pitiful purple pile of trash!" Thor yells. Loki begins to pace, ready to pounce. 

"She is not going with you!" Loki hisses. 

Thanos and his team begin to walk towards us, unbothered by Thor and Loki. 

"Now, Y/N, it's time to go. I have a special place for you," Thanos states, as him and his team continue to walk toward you and Thor. 

"She is off limits!" Loki yells. Loki runs to Thanos' team and begins to fight. 

"Y/N, run!" Thor yells, as he turns his head to you.

"You are going to have to get through me first." Thor yells at Thanos.

Thor then lifts his mjolnir and begins to fight Thanos. Thor yells, as he hits Thanos with several lighting bolts. 

Thanos falls and grunts. "So, you want to play, I see." Thanos wickedly smiles. As you see him begin to stand, you see that he has the power stone. Oh, no! 

"Run!" Thor yells, as he looks at you with panic, as his eyes continue to radiate with electricity bolts.

I decide in this moment, I must listen to Thor and I turn to run.