Chapter Fourteen

As soon we make it to the hall, Loki teleports us into the bedroom. "Oh my love, I cannot wait to make love you. I have missed you." Loki says, as he looks down at you, as he still holds you. 

The way he looks at you, you just melt. "Take me, now." I demand, as he sees the desire in my eyes. 

"Your wish is my command, my goddess." He replies as he looks to the bed and carries you to the bed. He gently lays you on the bed and uses his magic to make you and him both naked. 

You begin to study his beautiful lean body.

You long for him, you have always longed for him. 

You watch as you see his cock growing to the view of you. Once his cock grows to it's full length, it starts to pulsing, ready to enter you. 

Loki hasn't touched you yet, he is still studying your body and you are not hiding it from him. He loves all of your curves and all the things you are sensitive about. 

"Loki, please now!" I moan, as my body begins to explode just by his gaze upon you. 

"Oh, darling, how I have missed you. I am just studying your body of perfection. You amaze me in so many ways and to see your beautiful body just laying for me, just makes me go crazy. You are all mine and I am all yours, my darling." He says, as he begins to climb on top of you. His cock rubs against your thighs until his cock is now rubbing against your entrance. 

You both moan from the ecstasy of your bodies rubbing together. Once he is on top of you, you both just look at each other for a moment, the love you both have radiates from your eyes. He rubs his hand through your hair and begins to gently rub your breast. 

You moan and begin rubbing your fingers through his gorgeous raven hair. 

Loki then lowers himself and begins to suck and lick onto your nipples, as his free hands begins to trail down your curves, until he finds your entrance. You feel his cock nudge you more eagerly, as his fingers become closer to your entrance. 

"Loki," I moan. He doesn't lift his head, he continues to kiss and suck your nipples. As you feel his fingers meet yout entrance, you automatically open your legs for him. 

He moans, and slowly enters his finger into you. "Oh, Loki!" I moan louder. He lifts his head and looks at you with complete desire and he begins to kiss your soft stomach, as he begins to meet with his hands. He continues to finger your faster and kiss your thighs, as his mouth is almost to your entrance. 

You feel the water leaking out of you and arch your back, ready for his tongue to enter you. "Oh, my darling, you are so wet for me. Drown me!" He yells, as he enters your entrance with his long thick tongue. As soon as he enters, you orgasm and scream his name so loud, "Oh, Loki! Oh! Yes!" You scream. 

Loki moans and starts to make passionate love with you, with his tongue and fingers. Your body begins to spasm from all the orgasms and you get lost in the feeling of the love and passion of his tongue in you. He continues to pick up speed and moan loudly. "Oh, my love, you are drowning me. Please keep coming for me, my darling," he demands, as he removes his hands to hold your waist. 

As he holds your waist, you realize he can now get even deeper than before. "Loki! Yes!" I scream with excitement. I arch my body again and lift myself to look at him. You watch as he eats you out and you rub his hair, with your fingers. 

You love this man and you want to enjoy every minute. 

Loki moans as you touch him. As you continue to rub his hair, he rises and looks at you, with longing. 

Suddenly, you realize you are now on his lap. You wrap your legs around him and he enters you. You both moan with satisfaction, as you both keep eye contact as he enters you and exits you. "Oh, darling, you feel so good." He moans. He then grabs your waists and starts lifting you and lowering you, on his dick. You throw your head back from the pleasure you are experiencing, as you orgasm, "No, darling, look at me." As he lets go of one of your thighs to grab the back of your head, to raise it back to look at him.