Chapter 1

[3RD Person POV]

In the city of Queens, a small gathering of different gang leaders and pimps stood in a warehouse. The only thing that each person had in common with another was who they worked for. Their boss, Kingpin, was nowhere to be seen. It wasn't uncommon for him not to show up, but this was different. It was almost like he didn't even know it was going on. 

"The hell is this?" a man asked, dressed in a blue suit with a red tie, "Why in the fuck did Fisk want us here?" Murmurs filled the room as things began to slowly break down between each gang leader. "To hell with this," another male said, wearing a dark leather jacket and blue jeans said as he stood up, "I'm gone, tell Fisk he can burn in hell for making us-" 

As he stood up, a louder, more commanding voice filled the room. "Sit down Freddie! I'm the one who called you here!" an unfamiliar voice said, catching the attention of everyone in the building. "It's the Spider freak" one of them said, making the mysterious voice chuckle a dark chuckle. "Really, do I look or sound like a woman to you?" the mysterious voice said, suddenly walking out into the light. A red hood kept their identity hidden as they stood above the group of pimps and gang leaders on a catwalk. 

"We didn't do anything to you, or anyone" one of the gang leaders exclaimed, only earning a scoff from the figure in the red hood.  "Well, we all know that's a lie" they said, pulling his rifle off of his back and setting it on the railing, aiming it down at the leaders below. "Listen to me, you drug-peddling scumbags. I will be running the drug trade from now on. You nineteen are the most prosperous street dealers and pimps in New York. I'm offering you morons a deal. You go about your business as usual, but kick up 40 percent to me. A much sweeter deal than the scraps Kingpin is leaving you. In return, you will have total protection from both Kingpin, Spider-Woman, everyone, But you stay away from kids and school yards. No dealing to children, got it? If you do, you're dead."

More murmurs filled the room, some were content with this deal while others clearly weren't impressed. "Okay, crazy man, this is all very generous. But why in the hell should we listen to you?" the man in the blue suit asked, scoffing a little, "Just because you wave around that gun doesn't mean we need to listen to you." This didn't bother the person in the red hood as he threw down a duffle bag, a loud thud coming from it when it hit the floor. Inside were severed heads, all of them were familiar to the gang leaders and pimps. "Those are the heads of your lieutenants. That took me only two hours. Do you wanna see what I can do in a whole weekend?" 

That seemed to shut up the people who seemed to disagree with the demands from the crazy man with a gun. "Make no mistake, I'm not asking you to kick in with me. I'm telling you," the figure said, the sound of a bullet being loaded and ready to fire, "anymore complaints?" they asked, the gang leaders too afraid to move. 

Slowly, they turned to talk with each other, taking their eyes off of the red hooded figure. A few seconds of bickering and arguing could be heard before someone finally turned to look at the figure. "Four percent sounds good-" they said, stopping before finishing their sentence as they noticed the figure was gone. On the floor was a small piece of paper with a small note on it. 'From the Red Hood' it read as what appeared to be bank account numbers were written under it. 

**

About this same time, two feminine figures could be seen standing on the rooftops of Wayne Enterprise in Gotham. "Where is he?" the tallest one asked as she paced the rooftop, her arms crossed over a red bat symbol on her chest. She seemed agitated as she paced along the roof, "He is never this late." The other girl only rolled her eyes, sitting up as she sipped on a Big Belly Burger cup. "Calm down, Jen. Maybe he is out fighting Joker again? Seems like that freak of a clown always breaks out every two days" she hummed softly, looking over her shoulder as she seemed to be looking for whoever it was they were waiting on.