Chapter 13

[3RD Person POV]

"We have a lot to talk about" the male who stood in front of {Y/N} hummed softly as he sat down in an office chair. {Y/N} sighed softly, seemingly guessing who that male was. "Let me guess, parallel Earth, different events happened, and you are me" {Y/N} said, getting straight to the point. "So you do know what's going on" the other {Y/N} hummed (I will be referring to them as {Other/You} from now on since I don't want to confuse people), earning a shrug from {Y/N}.

"I don't really, but my guess is it has something to do with the Nazis winning World War II and you're part of a resistance" {Y/N} hummed, earning a head shake from {O/Y}. "Superman killed the Joker and the world has gone to shit" {O/Y} explained, leaving {Y/N} dumbfounded, "Things are a lot more different here than your Earth." {Y/N} gave him an 'Oh really?' look as he stood up from the bed. Walking past {O/Y}, he grabbed his helmet and held it in his hands

"Listen, thank you for the assistance, but I need to get back to my Earth" he hummed, only for {O/Y} to stand up and block his exit. "We need you to stay" they commanded, earning a scoff from the other male. "Get out of my way" {Y/N} said, putting his helmet on and taking a combat stance.

{O/Y} immediately charged the male, pulling out two batons and swinging them at Red Hood. Blocking the first swing, Red Hood countered with a quick kick. {O/Y} slid back, his boots suddenly growing spikes before he charged at Red hood. Red hood braced his arm up, as did his doppelgänger.

The two stood there, pushing against each other. "Stand down, final warning" Red Hood growled, planing his next move carefully. "In your dreams" {O/Y} responded, glaring daggers in the emotionless helmet. The two glared at each other as time slowed down to a crawl as electricity jumped from Red Hood's gauntlets.

{O/Y} yelled loudly as the electricity passed through him. His whole body felt numb as he looked back up toward Red Hood, only to be kicked in the face. "Next time, stay out of my way" Red Hood muttered as the other male's world went dark.

***

"Start talking" Jen snarled, earning a sigh from Petra, "or I will break your knee caps." Petra only rolled her eyes, not phased by that threat. She'd heard worse from Venom. "The world I'm from, we're friends" Petra said, earning a scoff from Jen.

"Bullshit" Jen muttered, tapping the crowbar against her leg. "We'd gotten along after {Y/N} went after Joker and-" Petra didn't get to finish her sentence as Jen soon turned her head. "Joker's still alive in your world?" She asked, earning a nod from the spider throned girl, "Let me guess, he talked me out of killing him?"

"No, you stopped him from killing the Joker" Petra mumbled, earning a scoff from Jen. "Yeah right, the bastard killed me and you think that I'd talk {Y/N} out of killing him?" Jen said confidently as Petra's eyes widened. The girl noticed and her eyebrows raised. "What's that look for?" Jen asked, this time concern filled her voice.

"{Y/N} died in Ethiopia, not you" Petra mumbled as Jen's eyes widened, "Now do you believe me?" Petra mumbled as Jen sat there in silent thought. A minute passed before the girl shook her head. "No, no, you're lying" she said before gripping the crowbar tightly.

Petra looked worried as she thought of the different ways to escape. The woman in front of Petra brought her crowbar back as she swung. Time slowed to a crawl for the wall crawler as she suddenly kicked the ground. Her chair tilted back right as Jen's crowbar barely missed Petra's head. She could feel the air coming off the crowbar as the back of the chair hit the ground hard.

Her spider sense was freaking out, giving Petra splitting headaches as Jen swung the crowbar again, this time hitting the chai as Petra rolled to her stomach. The wooden chair shattered as Petra quickly kicked Jen in the leg with her newly freed foot as the woman stumbled back.

"There is no way in hell you're telling the truth!" Jen yelled, quickly grabbing her helmet off of an old coffee table. "Why would I lie?" Petra responded as she got up, taking a combat stance. Jen snarled under her mask. Swinging her crowbar again, anger fueled Jen as she stepped closer. However, the nimble spider clad heroine easily dodged the incoming attacks.

"You work for Superman!" Jen yelled, her crowbar barely missing Petra's head. It smacked against the old wallpaper, ripping it as Petra finally went on the offensive. Using a quick palm strike, Petra slammed her hand into the unsuspecting vigilante. However, Jen went flying backwards, falling into the wall behind her.

A new hole was formed in the apartment wall. Petra shot a web at the girl's wrist, keeping her pinned to the floor. "Instead of acting like a street thug, use your brain a bit more" Petra grumbled as she grabbed her mask off the same old coffee table and climbing out the window. With a simple thwip, she was already swinging into the unknown city...

~~~

(This chapter is gonna be a bit short since I have a lot going on, but I hope you all enjoy it!