Chapter 19: Encore

Author - Here's the surprise you've all been waiting for! 

Enjoy!

Kathy's P.O.V.

When the door disappeared the heartless came in swarms. Riku and I both summoned our keyblades and fought back to back. After defeated two swarms Mickey joined the party.

'Mickey!' I shouted, via mind link, since I didn't want to break Riku's concentration, 'Where's Aqua?'

'She... didn't make it. Aqua, she... had to stay behind. To protect you and Riku from the oncoming heartless.' Mickey replied,

I lost my concentration on that! I lost my balance too.

Aqua... I cried, Why?! I'd only just found you, and now I've lost you again!

I almost got hit by a heartless but Mickey destroyed it and Riku managed to catch me before I fell over.

"Careful" he warned, "Kathy, I wanted to tell you something.."

Ok this is new.

"What is it?" I inquired,

Mickey was busy fending off the heartless and keeping them from touching the two of us while I took a quick break. So it was just the two of us standing together, our backs pressed against the wall. The heartless swarming all around us. I was holding my keyblade Destiny's Shadow in one hand, while the the other was holding fast to Riku's hand.

Riku averted his eyes to the ground for a moment, before moving them back to mine. For a minute I got lost in his crystal blue eyes. They weren't as bright as Sora's or as blue as Ven's but they still sparkled like a sea of dimonds.

"I wanted to say... I've really liked you, ever since Sora and I first found you back on Destiny Island... You were prettier than Kairi, you understood my better than Sora, and you could actually match me in sparring matches, unlike everyone else." Riku stumbled through the words,

Now I was the one confused. I was trying to comprehend what in Kingdom Hearts was going on here! Was Riku, confessing? Guess I'd have to wait and find out.

"I don't know if we'll make it out of here. But I don't care anymore. All I want is you." Riku finished, looking up into my eyes.

When Riku spoke those last five words he pulled me in close. Leaning his face towards mine I felt our lips connect. Pulling my left hand out of Riku's I moved it up until I could feel his soft silver locks between my fingers. I felt Riku's hand move around my waist and my eyes closed as I savored my first ever kiss.

I was in shock...

I just had my first kiss... and I loved it!

                                                              The End

Author - AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! SUPER FREAK OUT MOOD!!!! I COMPLETED MY FIRST EVER STORY AND WROTE MY FIRST KISS SCENE ALL IN ONE CHAPTER!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!