thirty three

Alcohol was pulled out of the ice bucket. There couldn't be the celebration without drinks now could there be. Anyway still munching of some snacks the drinks were poured and before all of them even could take first sip, Soha stopped them. She made them sit in a circle and everybody knew it time for the classic truth n dare.

" Come on its so childish Soha." Manik whined totally not upto the stupid game.

" Did I even ask you?" Soha asked with her one brow raised as if it was obvious the poor Manik had no choice to begin with but to play.

" But it's my birthday." Manik tried one more time hoping this birthday card would work.

" So..." Soha just rolled her eyes making Manik sigh in defeat.

All of them waited as Soha searched for an empty bottle which wasn't any hard as they had emptied quite a few bottles during this little party of theirs. Soha clapped her hands together in excitement as she set the empty bottle between them. Manik was still feeling uneasy becuase truth n dare had him any good.

Manik and his friends FAB5 were there at Manik's house. Totally drunk and wasted.

Along with the truth n dare game going on while they chugged down more drinks as if they haven't already reached their limits.

The bottle spun again.

" Ahhh Manik your turn." Cabir slurred and wiggled his brows with a mischievous grin on his face.

" So truth or dare?" Cabir questioned.

" Of course Dare." Manik retorted with confidence.

And what came next was a dare he wasn't expecting at all.

" What was name of that naive girl, who was quite uptight and feisty. She even dared to raise in front of you Manik..." Cabir questioned while keeping his pointer finger under his chin as if thinking.

" Nandini..." Mukti told them with an excited tone eager to know what Cabir was planning.

" Make her fall for you... " all eyes shoot up at that especially Aliya. She couldn't believe at the utter non - sense the boy was sputtering.

" What the hell Cabir!!!... You know Manik is dating me." Aliya yelled in frustration.

But Cabir calmed her down and told her that Manik just needed to pretend and make Nandini fall for her. All fake no hard feelings.

Even though still Aliya didn't like the plan but as it was just acting and everybody seemed eager so she reluctantly agreed after all it was just a dare, a game.

" Wait it's over yet and when she will be head over heels you gotta humiliate her in front of whole college." Cabir said with a smirk. He had always been the notorious one without caring about others except FAB5, it was his only family for him.

" How is that even a dare?" Manik argued cause he didn't want to do it. It was pure stupidity and nothing more in his eyes while his friends were getting so hyped about it and cheered at it.

" Yeah right it's more of a bet... The bet." Cabir interjected.

" You can take money or my car that you like or do you fear that the mighty Manik will lose." Cabir added literally triggering Manik.

So Manik accepted THE BET. It wasn't like he wanted money or his friends car. It was about ego now and no one like seriously no one can challenge his ego and Cabir knew that. He played the right strings making Manik determinatined to win THE BET.