twelve

Manik and cabir both had a talk on call about the meeting they had tomorrow and after sometime they talk about absolutely nothing but crap and lastly declined the call.

Manik laid back holding pillow close to himself and his thoughts went back to that time, replaying the memory of his first meet. He started think back about how his friends were around navya and that look of terror on her face.

** manik's pov **

Navya backed, mukti was ready to punch or kick ker butt, I would have enjoyed the show too but I stopped her cause I didn't want her to have the fun instead I wanted it. So rest of the Fab 5 had just surrounded her.

" I am sorry. It happened by mistake." navya half smiled in terror as I kept moving closer.

" Tch Tch don't be sorry madhubala ( navya ) it's ok." her back hit the table and she stumbled which had fed my ego even more.

" stop what you guys are you doing. Stop bullying her. " a sweet whisper like voice rang in my ear and I had halted.

It was there nandini back then, she had pushed my friends and got in the circle to protect her friend. At that time I didn't know that this girl would have such an effect on me ever. It was next to impossible.

I had picked a can of coke and was about to pour it on navya's head but her delicate and soft hands held my arm in mid air and her eyes filled with anger had been staring at me in disgust which only had made me feel proud over the devil I was.

I was left lost in her touch that time but that had not remain for long as aliya, cabir and mukti yelling and glaring pulled me out of the tingling sensation I had felt.

" leave my hand." I had warned nandini.

" what will you do I will not. Tell me what you will do. Listen I am not afraid of you." she went on and on and was pushing me.

I didn't remember what but I was tripped over something and as she was pushing me, she stumbled along with me too. My one hand flew free in the air to find support while the other curled around her cylindrical waist but nothing helped and I fell on my back to the floor with nandini above me.

My one hand had still been on her waist, the intensity of fall was too much too sudden that she hadn't gotten time to cop up with it her lips brushed against mine. My whole body was on fire just by mere touch of her lips and if there wouldn't anyone around us I had kissed her hard back there with in a blink.

Her lips on mine were like petals of a flower and I wanted to suck the nectar out of it. Hell that was the first wild thought came in my mind when I had met her for the first time and she accidentally fell above me with her mouth over mine. Back then I had not know why body responsed that way and why I wasn't able to look away from her wide big beautiful eyes.

I smiled at my thought, even by remembering that time I couldn't stop my heart from doing a happy dance. I had never thought that we would meet this way like strangers who hated each other but we came a long way from it and fell for each other. Until she left me. I didn't want to think about that so I forced to close my eyes to let sleep take over me.

** pov over **

Nandini had her head covered under duvet but sleep was far away from her eyes. She peeped her head out of duvet and snuggled into pillow. She opened her eyes which caught the site of roses she kept at her bed side table a few moments ago.

Chilling wind was blowing outside but entered in her too through the wide window. Nandini was still staring at roses while her hand made different patterns on the pillow.

** nandini's pov **

I wanted to but don't know why I was thinking about Manik. Though I tried to not but the memories we had together were running in my mind like on loop. The way we had met was nothing usual.

Infact navya's eyes were ready to come out of socket when she along with the fab 4 saw what had happened. It wasn't a kiss our lips had just brushed but the shiver which ran throw my spine and the butterflies arousing in my stomach to feel his rough pink lips but I decided against it.

I stood up, not caring about smoothening my dress or cleaning it up, I hurriedly vanished from there with my cheeks painted in a slight red due to embarrassment. Navya followed me and I directly went inside washroom.

" chiiiiii... Nandu your first kiss and that too with that volcano." navya chided.

" navya, are you here to make me feel better or even worse." I screamed while while my mouth over and over again.

" I understand your pain best friend." she patted my shoulder blinked her eyes in assurance.

But it turned out to be hilarious, her rubbing my back and blinking her eyes was whole lot more of drama. Sometimes I wondered how I got such a comedian friend but either way I love the way she had been.

I was confused weather to feel good or to get sad because after conceiving felt light. And that made me afraid he had this effect on me. It didn't matter how angry or in grief I would ever be but his thoughts, our times still managed to sooth me. And I hated him for it even more cause ironically he was always reason behind my pain but he happened to be the medicine too.

** pov over **

It was late by now and nandini supposed to woke up on time tomorrow for her first official day at work. She was extremely thrilled about it and was waiting for sun to raise eagerly but to her dismay it was only 3 am.

After she had the talk with her subconscious, her body got relaxed and due to tiredness also her eyes started dropping. She yawned, hugged pillow more tightly, cold breeze tickled her face and she stared at the roses intently until she fell asleep.

Both were in sleep with a enchanting smile on their faces due to overwhelming feelings. They were amused how they fell in love with each other despite their not so pleasant first met but this is what love is.

Nandini and manik replayed the happy moments but both had a different perception. Manik was blessed that he met nandini and he was going to fight to get back to her while nandini was happy too but she cursed that day anyway because if she had never met Manik then may be she was never left broken. One was determined to fight while the other determined to walk out with different determinations both slept with different hopes for tomorrow.

****

So that's all for now hope you guys liked it.

** don't forget to vote, comment and share **