fifteen

Nandini was still standing at the door with her back facing it. She cursed and made faces as her plan back fired at her.

" aaiyaap..... This is not going be to easy." she stomped her foot went to her cabin to fetch the file.

Nandini had said it so loud that manik was able to hear its muffled sound and it made him laugh. He knew it wasn't time to tease her but he couldn't help it she was so cute when irritated and besides that he knew that being serious won't make things right. Him being serious won't help in winning her heart back or in rectifying what he did.

But at least being jolly and tease would make her talk to him even if it would be in irritation even if she would scream and yell at him but at least she won't ignore him which she had been doing since their college got over, from two years she was running away far away from him, ignoring him. But manik wasn't going to let it happen now when he had got chance to mend her heart.

" Man the food in the canteen was so yummy, too delicious." cabir said while entering in manik's cabin pulling him out of his thoughts.

" yeah, when was the last time you haven't thought about food Mr tanker." manik teased but cabir just rolled his eyes and got settled at a near by chair.

" and man hear me out..." cabir poked manik.

" what Cabir...?" manik asked with a bored look but he knew his friend won't stop blabbering or annoying him until he would tell what he wanted to so manik asked anyway.

" your receptionist is so hot yrr. Make her my girlfriend. " manik was drinking water which he spitted out at it.

" what...??!! Like how cabir, how everytime you manage to surprise me with your stupid requests. How can I make her your girlfriend? " manik was shocked but cabir just chewed the roll he had in his hand.

" because you are CEO dude. Can't you do this much for your brother? " cabir said dramatically.

" God you are impossible cabir. I being CEO isn't related to make her your girlfriend nor I would have helped you even if you could. Do it yourself man, impress her. " manik adviced with a wink.

" Bro... " and cabir blushed feeling shy.

** manik's pov **

I was trying to hold my laugh real bad, it was very funny and a rare site to see cabir blushing like a teenage lover boy. He had always been more of a teaser and joking around type of person but not a shy type may be the receptionist was indeed hot and our poor cabir's heart got hit by her and he was now all set to impress her. Man sometimes I wonder how I needed up being friends with him.

" but what should I do to impress her? " he voiced.

I stood from my chair and went near window. The view of outside was breath taking. " first go to her and ask her for a date then take her to a fancy restaurant for it, give her gifts whenever you meet her. And trust me dude girls fall for these pretty easily." I told him.

When I turned to look at him, my eyes got wide. There nandini was standing and hell i was damn sure that she had heard everything I was saying and now she would misunderstand me. I will kill this cabir on day for sure.

" Nandini.... " but she didn't let me say anything else.

I knew cabir was shocked and he would have pounced on me with thousands of questions if nandini wouldn't have been here. I hadn't told him that nandini was also working here and luckily she was my PA.

" meet you at home manik.." cabir chided before walking out from there and I knew I was needed to tell him about this all once I reach my flat.

" sir the file.." she lightly slammed the file on the table and ran out.