two

And in the murty's house nandni was siting near her window and was engrossed in staring stars amd she screamed in anger, "I hate you stars." and closing the the window she changes in night comfortable dress and slept, covering herself with the duvet.

~~ next day ~~

It's a bright morning, sun rays were gushing inside the room of nandni falling at her face and disturbing her beauty sleep. She was snuggling more and more into pillow but this didn't seem to help her out any how.

So she huffed in frustration and woke up rubbing her eyes. She blinked her eyes several times to let them adjust with the light.

She scanned the whole room and thought how every damn thing had changed in her life, she wasn't in her old room now Infact she was not in her old life even. The day had started with everything new.

She stood up and moved towards the cupboard, taking her cloths, she went to freshen up.

After few minutes she descended stairs looking all divine in yellow off shoulder top, matching jeans and her beauty enhanced because of her black long curly hair. She went to dinning table, greeted everyone and took a chair beside dinning table.

And her chachi served bhindi pasta lovingly which made nandni gulp in fear as she thought how she is going to eat this fabulous dish given by her chachi with so much hope.

Bhindi pasta! Her chachi is indeed innovative.

All had dinner while having chit chat, when her chacha asked her about her further studies as she had just completed her schooling so he wanted to know in which college she was going to take admission to which she replied, " chacha, chachi don't worry I'm taking admission in SPACE academy and the best part is they are giving me 100% scholarship" she squealed in joy at the end and gave them an assuring smile.

After completing her breakfast with great difficulty she stoop up, grabbed her bag and rushed of the house after bidding them bye.

Riding her scooty she entered in the parking. But while parking her scooty stumbled a bit as she lost her balance and as a consequence scooty got bumped slightly with the corner of a black Mercedes creating a screech sound.

She got off the scooty and glanced at the mark her scooty gifted to ever so stunning Mercedes which was quite expensive. She kept palm at her mouth with wide eyes and shake her head and says, "AIYAPA what I did, why this happened with me." (a/n : aiyap is God in english) as she couldn't believe at her luck like how she managed to do this much damage at the first day of college.

But she sighed a bit in relief as the cut was not too deep and big and on the top of that she thanked god for saving her from being caught by someone. So without wasting time anymore she vanished from there like a thin air after parking ker scooty properly.

She was walking with haste so she didn't notice and ended up getting collide with someone. She rubbed her head and looked at the person. It was a girl in yellow kurta and green leggings with matching chuni, she was too rubbing her head.

Nandni picked up the fallen books of the girl and handed it over to her and mouthed her a sorry, and with that nandni was all set to sprint away but the voice of the stopped her dead at her track, "it's okay, I am fine." nandni turned back and gave her a small smile and said, "glad to know. By the way I am nandni murti." and forwarded her hand for a handshake which was happily accepted by the girl and she chimed, " nice meeting you, I am Navya naveli from Patna YO Navya. " she stretched her hand and made a yo with a wide smile on her face.

Nandni laughed at her antiques making navya too chuckle lightly. Both started going towards their class all set for first lecture. Both entered in the class and sat together and soon the whole class got busy in studying and after some tiring lectures it was finally lunch break. Everybody ran out of the class as the birds were set free from the cage.

Most of the students were in canteen, some were standing in a queue waiting for their turn to come to order, others were sitting and were busy in gossiping.

Nandni and navya were siting together and Nandni couldn't believe that what a different kind of friend she had made who is a total drama queen but pure at heart. Nandni came put of her chain of thoughts as navya poked her. Nandni looked at her with a like what happened face to which navya replied with her narrow eyes only. That was when Nandni realised that she didn't hear what poor navya was blabbering till now. Nandni gave her a sheepish smile and asked her to repeat. And both got busy in telling each other about themselves.

But all the hustle bustle going in the canteen came to a halt when few people entered in the canteen, the whole scenario got silent and every pair of eyes were not looking anywhere except them.

They were walking with their heads held high and in full attitude with a killer personality and deadly smile on their face. It seemed like they rule the place and others were there just to follow what they say.

But all of a sudden a boy who was going back to his chair with tray in his hands stumbled and food fell on the floor with such intensity that the other boy got few traces of food on his charming face.

The boy trembled, after looking at the person in front of him who was giving him angry glare with his red blood shot eyes making him look ever so dashing and dangerous at the same time.

The boy who was carrying the food said sorry tried to flee from there but a girl stopped him after his first step only. The boy looked at her with horror face.

Then the boy over whom the food fell stood in front of him and emptied the whole cock and to make him look more adorable he then gave his fave final touch with the ketchup and smashed eggs on his head.

The other boy holds his hand and said, " cabir it's enough now let him go." listening to his friend dhruv, cabir let that poor shivering boy go.

One of the girl from them gave her handkerchief to carib to which carib passed a smile and said, "thank you aliya." and the other girl stood on the chair and shouted, "you all see it's not good for your health to mess up with FAB 5." dhruv, aliya and cabir chuckled lightly and said at the same time, "Mukti" and gave a look like what was that to mukti at which she just shrugged her shoulders and embraced her dear friends in a group hug. After breaking the hug dhruv asked out of curiosity, "where is MANIK?"

****

So that's all for now. Hope you all liked it.

A/N: I am really overwhelmed by the response guys. Thanks a lot.

** don't to vote, comment and share **