one

It was a dark night and a train was moving very fastly at the track. There was no moon nor stars it was like as if beauty of night was embraced with the dark clouds which were roaring and it was raining non stop.

And there was a girl sitting the train at the window side of the train. Her face was looking enchanting in the dull light of the the moon peeping out from the clouds a little. But someting was missing, her was was looking pale like she was so exhausted and tired. And there were some dry tear marks too.

She was watching the passing by trees from the train and gave a dry laugh seeing the weather getting worst just like her life got. A boy poked her shoulder, she looked at him and said, " rishabh please sleep, it's too late." rishabh pointed towards her tear marks and made a gloomy face seeing her sister in a devastated started. Even he was going through the same but he thought to stand by his sister.

So he gathered strength and pointed her to smile by stretching his fingers in a curve. She looked at her little brother with a small smile on her facing seeing his efforts and said, "don't worry rishabh, Nandni Murty is not a cry baby." and patted her shoulder in self praise. Rishabh laughed watching his sister's antiques.

Soon rishabh slept, nandni creased his hair and the only words came out of her mouth with her eyes getting glassy were "miss you mumma papa."

How much she wanted to be in her parents embrace but because of that dreadful accident happened few days ago her this wish would never come ture. She wiped tears with back of her palm and went to deep slumber.

~~ Mumbai Station ~~

Bright sunlight striked hard on nandni's face. She was making weird faces and her eye brows contracted because of the harsh sun rays, but sun was merciless so with no option left she woke up and saw that they had reached in Mumbai now. She made rishabh awake and both came out of the train with their bags.

Nandni took a deep breath and saw the people running here and there in haste. She smiled a bit seeing them so caught up, after all its Mumbai no one is free here.

Rishabh and nandni took taxi and showed the address of their chacha chachi's home which was going to be their home too from now. And she thought how her and his brother's life changed, earlier they used to live happily in Mangalore but now they were going to start their lives afresh in Mumbai.

On the way they saw so many things, the hustle bustle and the non stop blabbering of the taxi driver too. Taci driver was indeed a talkative guy.

~~ Murty's house ~~

Taxi stopped, nandni and rishabh came out only to face a medium size but with decent infrastructure house. Both kocked at the door and for somwone to come and that was only when a lady opened the door and took both of them in a bone crushing hug, with a slight chock she said, " chachi we can't breath." and listening it shano immediately left them and gave a sheepish smile.

And pulled their cheeks and then murty ji too came. Nandni and rishabh were feeling so blessed to had so much loving, caring and sweet chacha chachi.

Shano and muety ji welcomed them. They got in, shano took them upwards and showed them their rooms.

Nandni's room was cream colored with a medium sized bed, a window covered with dull golden curtains, and other necessary and common things. After showing her the room shano went downstairs and nandni rushed towards ghe washroom to freshen up.

Getting ready both rishabh and nandni descended the stairs and reached the dinning area. They took their seat and shano presented an all new dish Maggie Stuffed Pratha.

She was a talented chef for sure.

Shano slapped murty ji and glared him angrily as she noticed him making yuck face after glancing the dish. Poor murty ji got afraid and with great difficulty he started chewing it giving a forced smile to his lovely wife.

Nandni and rishabh silently giggled, shano saw that those two had not started eating till now. Shano asked from rishabh and nandni with a sad face, " isn't it tasty?" but rishabh and nandni took the bite and ate it while making a yummy face.

Well the least they can do was to eat that unique paratha for their chachi.

And after eating murty ji ordered pizza as that food was too much to handle. And all of them had a great family time with talking each other, laughing teasing.

~~ Some Hostel ~~

A person was standing in front of a big hostel with shimmering eyes. The girl was wearing a simple and plain red kurta with matching leggings.

That girl twirls in joy and then bent down to take some mud. She looked at the mud she was holding in her hands with overwhelming expressions as she found it hard to control her happiness.

Calming her over excited mode a bite she closed her eyes and closing her eyes she spread that mud on her forehead with a proud feeling and said, "Mumbai..... Navya naveli from patna is here." and before grabbing her bags she stretched her one hand and shouted slowly " yo Navya" and went inside the hostel with her bags.

By now it was night so navya kept her bags at some corner and jumped on the bed to sleep after taking a bath.

And in the murty's house nandni was siting near her window and was engrossed in staring stars amd she screamed in anger, "I hate you stars." and closing the the window she changes in night comfortable dress and slept, covering herself with the duvet.

Unware of the fact that how happening hwr life was going to be from the next morning. So much was waiting for her.

But she just smiled in sleep as she might be having a beautiful dream.

****

So that's all for now. Hope you all liked it.

A/N: thanks for the support.

** don't forget to vote, comment and share **