Stair fight

A/N sorry for the mistakes.
Aritho's POV

I close the door from the princess chambers. I leave she is perfectly fine and i come back only to find her full of cuts, burns and all of other atrocities. All the guards quickly get out of my way as i almost sprint to the throne room. I have to have a little talk with our dearest Fire lord.

"OZAI! One month! Ozai, I was gone for One simple month and you took advantage of it!" I storm in the council room not caring about tue fact that all the general were there. He rose from his seat and look at me before responding. I know he wasn't expecting me before another week. It must be why he seemed so surprised when i entered the room.

"Aritho?" He says surprised, all the gazes were now on me. "I must say that I am quite confused." He says faking his confusion.

"Ho don't give this crap! You know full well what you have done!" I exclaimed, in my anger small puffs of smoke came out of my nose and some fire came out of my mouth.

"You need to learn how to respect your Superior!" He says angrily as he roar fire out of his mouth and charge at me.

"Ho yeah? Then teach me i could be surprised by how well you can teach!" I provoke him. His rage is arduous to avoid. It's like he is a tornado. Quick and powerful, but also big, which means that it was easy to find the lacunes in his stances.  He takes his fighting stance and punch at me i dodge it and fly in the air. He use his fire bending to chase me. The door exploded in front of me and the ashes of it fly in the air. The combat is engaged. We begin to shoot fire at one another in the middle of the hallway destroying almost everything on his path and the maids are running out of our way. He lacks control and i i only encourage it. We back up until the staircase. He hesitates and i take the opportunity to push him down the stairs. Before he touches the floor at the end of the stairs he produces fire by his feets and flies back at me. Roaring fire at me i stop he's fire by my own. Approaching him smartly i press on some point where his chi passes. He doesn't auite understand what i'm doing continuing to shoot fire my way, but it simply gets weaker and weaker with each hit I manage to get trough. His fire dimmed even more as i hit even more strong pressure spots. As he attempts to fire bend another fire ball towards me I block more his chi just enough for him to fall on the ground with a grunt. I had won knce again, plus i got to practice my chi blocking that is a great news.

"What did you do to me?!" His panic is a thing that i could have sensed miles away. That was probably not the wisest thing i've ever done but it felt good to bring him back to his place. He needs to be reminded that he is not all powerful and that some people could beat him.

Ozai's POV

How can she remove my ability to bend i don't understand! I surely underestimated her again. I should make her disappear just like Ursa but i need her strength to win the war... I heard from a patrol from the south she went over there without any permission for it and destroyed a fleet to pass. What was in the south sounds really important. Could it be the avatar? That would make sense. I stand and try to produce a flame but can't. Although i am really angry i can't. How? As I come back to the throne room i see Aritho and her stupid tiger talking to one of the general.

"Everybody out now and bring me admiral Zhao!" As I pace around the room the man in question arrived and bowed before me.

"I want you to find and fallow my son to find the avatar i have some clues that he is now out of his hiding spot. Go and don't come back before you found him!" He stands and bow again before going out. Zuko won't come back, i don't need him anymore, Azula has progressed enough. Not quite perfect but is getting there. If only i could get rid of Aritho. She is my main problem, she has so much power on the troops that it's becoming dangerous. I will find something to take her out of the palace. It could be anything, i just need to invent something. She knows when i lie. Argh this is a true headache. Plus if i find something she will have a come back to beat me. Probably saying that Azula could accompany her and learn on the terrain but then i wouldn't know if they're still doing the mission i would've assigned them.

A/N: Well now we got another person fallowing the avatar. I really wanted to not add Zhao but righting his character will be interesting. Anyways don't forget to comment and vote. Have a good day/night.