Chapter 2: Giant footprint

Golfo De San Miguel, Panama

The heroes are in an airplane with Nick, Eddie, Yuu, and Miki. They all wake up as they see they're about to land. The plane flies over a small village, and two men in military uniforms watch it. One of them is a colonel, and the other is a Lance Corporal. 

Man: (Talks on radio) That's affirmative!

They both walk off to where the plane is gonna land. The plane lands on a pier. A lot of boats are by the pier, with a lot of people. The heroes, and the four people come out of the planes with soldiers carrying their stuff. 

Nick: Hey. Where you going with our stuff? Hello? Hey. 

Eddie: Excuse me? Hello? 

Nick: Hello? That's very delicate. (Takes a silver case) Thank you. 

Eddie: (Takes his backpack) Thank you. 

Yuu and Miki also get their bag too. Sora looks as they reach in, and take two familiar cards. His eyes widen as he sees that they have found two holders of the cards. He looks at them.

 He looks at them

Before Sora could talk to them about the cards, the two soldiers come up to them

Man: Dr. Niko and Edward Topodopelss?

Both: It's Tatopoulos. 

Man: Whatever. (To men) Come on! Get these people off the pier!

Everyone is walking through a bunch of reporters. The soldiers are keeping them back. 

Nick: Excuse me. Do you mind telling us what we're doing here?

Man: Watch your step, and don't talk to anybody. Come on! Get 'em off the dang pier! 

The two soldiers escort them through the pier, and they're in the village. The soldiers are all taking readings all over the place. Some of the buildings are destroyed. Everyone looks around.

Sora: What happened?

Miki: What is all this, some kind of spill or something? 

Man: Yeah, something like that.