Chapter 3: Audrey and Robbie Timmons, fish ship attacked

The military start following the footprints as they lead out of the village. The heroes are with the scientists, Yuu, and Miki as they drive on a road. Two helicopters are flying over the vehicles as they follow the prints. Then, scene changes to New York City. It shows part of the city with the Empire State Building. It is raining in the city right now. In a part of the city, a cab stops on the sidewalk. And a young man comes out of it. He waits for someone else to come out. A woman is waiting for her to come out, so she can take the cab too. 

Woman: Hey, come on! Come on! Alright!

The woman comes out. She's a young woman with long blond hair. She has two grocery bags in her arms. Their names are Audrey and Robbie Timmons. They're siblings. Robbie frowns at the woman. 

Robbie: Rude much, lady?

Audrey: (To woman) Have a nice day. 

They both go into a building. It's the 12 WIDF News building. They see people going into an elevator. The bell dings. 

Audrey: Oh! Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! 

Robbie: Wait! Hold that elevator!

They get inside just in time, and they go up. They're on an office floor. The siblings walk to a desk. Audrey's desk. She puts the bags on her desk. Next to her desk is her best friend, Lucy. She's talking on the phone. 

Audrey: (To Lucy) They're saying it's supposed to rain like this all week. 

Lucy: (Hangs up phone) What's with the bags, huh?

Audrey: Caiman's groceries. 

Lucy: Oh, girl!

Robbie: Yeah, tell me about it. 

Lucy: (Sees him) Robbie, when did you get back?

Robbie: Just today. Audrey picked me up from the airport on her way here. 

Lucy: I know Animal is gonna be happy to see you. 

Robbie: Yeah, I bet he will be. (Sighs) Seriously, though. What does that idiot want my sister? Why is he treating her like a slave?

Lucy: Because he's a scumbag. (Looks behind them) Speak of the devil.

Audrey: What?

She motions her to look behind. Audrey looks, and sees her boss, Mr. Charles Caiman. He's talking to two people. 

Caiman: It makes me look like Mickey Rooney standing in a hole. This is the midget version. This one makes me look like a trained professional. Can we put this on the 5:00, please? 

Audrey watches him, and then look at Lucy. 

Audrey: Think I should ask him?

Lucy: No!

Robbie: Audrey, you know what he'll do. 

Audrey: I'm gonna ask him. 

Lucy: (Whispers) No.

Audrey: I will. (Stands up from her seat)

Lucy: (Whispers) Audrey. 

Robbie: (Sighs as he watches his sister going to talk to Caiman) Oh, sis. Sometimes, you're really hopeless. She'll do anything to get a bonus. I mean, look at me. I got two jobs. A security guard job here, and I work at the fishing docks at the pier. 

Lucy: Yeah. You've been going into your home to take a shower. 

Robbie: Don't remind me. (Walks to follow Audrey)