Chapter 7: Subway wrecked

In the command center, the heroes are sitting down by a table, just eating. They're watching the News on TV. They're talking about the evacuation. And so far, they have not found the two creatures. The heroes frown at this. How can two giants suddenly disappeared like that? Just then, they can hear the mayor talking to the colonel in the command room. 

Colonel: I'm sorry, Mr. mayor, that's where we are at this point. 

Mayor: Now, hold on. Hold on. You're telling me that in an election month, I've evacuated this entire city for nothing? Do you realize what this evacuation is gonna cost the people of this city? 

Colonel: We have been monitoring all the waters around the island, and as far as we can tell, these things have no left the area. 

Mayor: Yes, but you don't know for sure.

Colonel: We have a strong reason to believe they may be hiding inside one of the buildings within the restricted area. 

Corporal Hicks: Or they could be hiding in the park, inside the ponds or something.

Mayor: But you don't know for sure!

Corporal Hicks: Shut up, you fat butthole! 

Colonel: Son, stand down! (To mayor) Mr. Mayor. We cannot give the all clear until every one of these buildings has been checked. 

Just then, O'Neal comes into the room. He salutes to the colonel. His son pats his shoulder to let him know that the Sarge is in the room. He looks at him.

Colonel: What is it? 

O'Neal: Excuse me, sir. That may be more d-difficult than we originally projected.

Mayor: Oh, terrific. Terrific! More good news. 

O'Neal: We've run i-into a problem. 

Corporal Hicks: Those creatures again?

O'Neal: No. Something else. 

They both walk out of the room with O'Neal following them. The heroes hear them, and look at each other. Hicks tells them to come with them too. Later, in the city, combat choppers are flying all over the city. Then, the heroes along with the team arrive at a subway station. They all get out of the jeeps with Colonel Hicks, his son, and O'Neal. 

O'Neal: Right here, sir.

Hicks: Have them fall in. 

O'Neal: Let's go, people. Fall in, downstairs. 

They all follow them downstairs. Sora sees the sign that says, "23 Street Station". They make it downstairs, and to their shock, they find that the whole station is destroyed. The only thing that remains is the platform that they're on. They also find a downed train that goes down. The whole place looks like it was dugged through. This could only mean one thing. One of the creatures did this. Some soldiers are down below, walking through the mess.

Yuu: Whoa...

Miki: What the heck happened here?

O'Neal: Lieutenant Anderson and his men found this this afternoon. 

Corporal Hicks: Jeez. Look at this place. It's completely trashed. (Looks at Anderson) LT, how did you find this like this?

Anderson: We were checking the office building above when we discovered the floor was gone. 

They all look up, and find a big hole above that leads outside through a building. 

O'Neal: When we discovered that they could burrow his way through the tunnels, we realized that--We realized they could be outside the quarantine zone. 

Hicks: Gee whiz. How many tunnels lead off the island?

O'Neal: Only 14, sir. We've checked them all. They haven't used any of them. 

Hicks: Have them all sealed up. 

O'Neal: Yes, sir. (Pauses) How? H-how would we do that, sir?

Hicks: (Looks at him) You fill 'em with cement. You brick 'em up. Put land mines in 'em. Bombs! I don't care! Make sure the dang things don't have the island! 

O'Neal: Yes, sir! Corporal, come with me! 

Hicks' son nods, and follows him up the steps. Jaune and his friends decide to go down below to help out the soldiers to see if they need help. Jaune looks around to see that the whole area has been completly burrowed through. Back above, Nick and Sora look at Hicks.

Nick: You know, they're not some enemies trying to evade you. They're just animals. 

Sora: Except the T-Rex one. He's a little smart to evade trouble.

Hicks: What are you both suggesting? 

Eddie: (Steps forth) Well, Colonel, when me and my brother had to catch earthworms, we knew the best way to get them was not dig them out but to draw them out. 

Nick: Exactly. All we need to do is to find out what they need, and they'll come to you. 

Jaune: (Shouts) Guys, check this out!

The heroes hear him, and they all climb down to check out what he found. They hear fluttering. Then, they see that Jaune has found three fish, fluttering. Sora then remembers that the places that the creature attacked was full of fishes. He looks at his friends, and they have the same idea. This might be what they need to lure the creature out. 

Here's the seventh chapter of Kingdom Hearts: Godzilla (1998). Sorry about the wait on the story, everyone. I'm back on this story now. Looks like the heroes have found what else the creature has done during its attack with Black Tyranno. A subway station is destroyed by it. And they also discovered what it likes the most. Fish. They hope to use them to lure it out into the open, along with Maleficent's monster. Let me know what you all think of the chapter. Vote, review, and comment. Thank you.