Chapter 17: Escaping the Garden

Everyone climbs down the cable from the booth and into the destroyed court. Nick is the last one to climb down, and they make it to the bottom. Animal and Robbie move to broken down doors, and they look around for any of the creatures while looking for a way out. 

Audrey: Are you okay?

Nick: Yeah.

Yuu: We've gotta hurry. 

Animal: (Calls out) Guys? Guys, this way. Come on. 

Robbie: Yeah, it's all clear. Let's go.

They all run off, and before Nick, Eddie, Yuu, and Miki could join them, they all look around the place in the court, and find something missing. 

Eddie: What the? Oh, my gosh. Guys, the fish. 

Audrey: (Calls out) Nick! Eddie! Guys! Come on!

Yuu: We're coming!

Nick: They've eaten all the fish. 

Miki: Oh, no... That means...they're gonna hunt out there now. 

They run to catch up with the others. But then, Yuu finds something else by the door. He looks, and his eyes widen as he finds another card like theirs. He picks it up, and looks at it. 

Yuu: Lesser dragon

Yuu: Lesser dragon.

He pockets it, gonna show it to Sora and his friends as Miki waits for him. They both run after the others. The others run by past the destroyed popcorn stands by the elevator, and they run to more doors. Audrey looks at them as they run through them to the left. 

Audrey: Come on, guys! This way!

Eddie: Wait up! 

As they run to the doors, they hear Animal and Sora gasping. 

Jaune: Whoa! 

Robbie: Go back! Back, back, back, back! 

They stop as the others run back. Audrey, Namine, Velvet, Kairi, Sae, Tiffany, and Momo are screaming as they run.

Animal: Not this way! Not that way!

Sora: Back that way!!

Then, the creatures appear in the doorways. Nick, Eddie, Yuu, and Miki all scream as they run back too. The creatures chase after them while growling. 

Toji: Let's just fight them with our monsters!

Yang: We got no time for that! Just run!

Nick and Eddie turn around, and see them gaining. Robbie then finds the hallway to the escalators.

Robbie: Guys, over here! The escalators! That's the way out!

Audrey: (To Nick) Hurry! 

They all run through the hall to the escalators. Nick sees a big cart full of basketballs and soccer balls. He knocks them down on the floor. Eddie turns tips over a bubble gum machine, spilling gum all over the floor. They both run as the creatures trip and slip on the balls and gum. They all fall on the floor while some trip over them. Nick and Eddie watch this. They all groan, and moan. 

Eddie: (Chuckles) Whoopsie-daisy. 

They both laugh, and give each other high-fives. They run to catch up with the others. The others make it to the escalators, and are running down them. But then they stop, as they see the whole room is full of more of them. They all look around as Nick and Eddie are running behind them. 

Nick: I think we lost them. 

Eddie: Yeah! You guys should have seen what we just did!

Audrey: (Turns to them) Shh!

They both stop as they look in shock. They see more of them down below. The creatures all look at them. Sora looks ahead of them, and sees the exit. 

Sora: There's the exit. 

Ren: Yeah, but there's no way we're gonna get past them. 

Tiffany: Yeah. Daddy, how much time do we have left?

Animal: (Looks at his watch) Less than 30 seconds.

Audrey: Oh, gosh. 

Just then, they hear more growling behind them. They turn around, and see the ones that Nick and Eddie trip with the balls and gum come running, but are still slipping on the balls and gum. They all need to think of a way right now. Philippe then looks up, and sees huge lights on the ceiling. He fires at one of them, and it comes down. It falls on the floor, shattering, and making the creatures move back.

Philippe: Go! Let's go!

They all run down the escalators. Philippe shoots another one, and it does the same thing. Everyone moves in quickly as they run. The creatures try to bite them, but they move and dodge them. Philippe shoots another one, and it comes down, clearing the way to the exit. Audrey and Weiss scream as they keep trying to bite them. Ruby and Yang make it to the exit, and they open the doors, keeping them open for the others. Philippe uses the last of his ammo, firing at the creatures, trying to slow them down. They all make it outside, and they close the doors. 

Robbie: Lock it! Lock it, hurry!

Philippe uses his empty gun to jammed the handles of the doors. The creatures then smash through the windows. The girls all scream. 

Riku: They're trapped! Come on! Come on!

They all run for it as they run away from the Garden. Winter looks up in the air, and spots three F-18s in the air, flying towards the Garden. 

Winter: There they are! Move out of the way!

They run as fast as they can as the middle plane fires two missiles, and they head for the Garden. Sora looks back, and sees the creatures are stuck in the windows. Then, the missiles hit the top of the building, and the building starts exploding. The humans run as fast as they can from the explosion. The whole building then explodes into pieces, killing all of the creatures inside. The blast knocks everyone down on the street. 

Here's the 17th chapter of Kingdom Hearts: Godzilla (1998). Looks like the heroes and humans are making their escape through the Garden. And luckily, they managed to get out before the missiles came and destroy the whole place, and killing all of the creatures. What is gonna happen now? Find out on the next chapter. Let me know what you all think of the chapter. Vote, review, and comment. Thank you.