How could i be so stupid? (1)

Wilhelm POV

Fuck. What was I thinking? How could I be so stupid? What did I think he was going to say I love you too. The ride to the palace seemed like an eternity. Once we got there I jumped out of the car. My mom tried to stop me but I didn't want to know what she was going to say. I went to my room as soon as I got inside. I walked back and forth trying to calm down and come up with a plan. Then I heard a knock.

"Wilhelm, we need to talk." My mom said softly.

"Leave me alone, I don't want to talk," I said angrily.

"We need to talk, come out of your room now," she said angrily.

"I'll be out in a second," I said, very annoyed.
I got into a new outfit and went downstairs where August and my mom were. Why was he here?? I hate him so much. Why would he be here now??? I just wanted to punch him in the face for what he did to me. Not to me but to Simon. He ruined Simon's life and I can never forgive him for that. He can die for all I care. I felt the anger inside of me build up. I don't know what came over me but I had an outburst.

"You are the fucking worst August. Not only did you make my life a shit show, but you made Simon's life hell. Like how can you be so heartless, so angry at me that you would post that. Why did you even have that?? Did you know I paid your tuition for you so you could stay! I might take it back after this you bitch," I screamed at August.

"Wilhelm, calm down," my mom said.

"I can't calm down!! He ruined Simon's life. All I cared about was that he was happy, and you just decided to ruin it. I was happy. You ruined it like you ruin everything," I screamed even louder this time.

Then I saw August run out the door and leave.