The truth

Simon POV

After we were brought to the private room they left us alone and said that classes won't resume for us for a while. Like what does that mean? Do they think we will do naughty things in here?I don't even know if Wilhelm still wants to be my boyfriend! 

"Everything ok Simon?" he asked. 

"It's all good," I said choking on my words. 

He came to the other side of the room to help me unpack. Then I started twitching. I got scared. I did not really know what this was yet but it happened so often. Even the doctors didn't really know. They ran some tests but after the incident I don't really know. Wilhelm sat me down and unpacked the rest of my stuff. Then I twiched faster, I fell on the the bed. My whole body was shaking then darkness. When I could see light I saw a person. I started to cry uncontrollably for ever thinking he would leave me. I hugged him so tight and thought I would never let go. 

"Hey, hey it's ok Simon it's ok," he said rubbing my back. 

"I don't know what happened," I cried. 

"I called the hospital and they told me the test results came in from your test but they forgot to tell us," he said. 

"What, WHAT. I could be dying," I yelled crying harder. 

"Well..." his voice trailed off. 

"Tell me please," I said. I started to twitch so I hugged him again. 

"You have a condition that doctors have never seen. The condition is the first of its kind. They say you won't die but they need to put you on a lot of medication and try and find out what are some triggers," he said. 

"Triggers of what," I asked. 

"A severe case of epilepsy," he said. 

"What??" I asked. "You are telling me that the shaking is a seizure???" 

"Yes, but they found strange activity in your brain and they need to run a few more tests," he said. 

"Ok, as long as you will be with me," I said. 

"Ofc I will baby," he replied. 

We finished getting organized in the new room and curled up with each other in the bed. I woke up a bunch of times. I have been having really bad nightmares. I will mostly wake up sweating and sometimes screaming witch Wilhelm usually wakes up as well. I woke up to the sound of knocking on the door. 

"Are you guys awake?" the person asked. 

"Yah," I responded. 

Then the person came in our room with a big table. They then brought in a bunch of food and left. When we both got up and in more clothes we went to the table. There was a note on the table. 

"Wilhelm?" I asked. 

"What is it," he said rushing out. 

"The note," I pointed.

"Oh, I can read it if you want," he said. 

"Could you?" I asked. 

"Dear Wilhelm and Simon, 

The school would like to welcome you back. Since you are back we have gotten this room for you. We hope you can enjoy the stay. Please come to the office today between 9:00-17:00

Thank you so much, 

Sincerely: the school," he ended.

"What does that mean?" I asked. 

"I have no idea," 

Hi guys, thank you so much for 2K views. I'm so glad you like my book. I have two different versions of this book I could do. So in the comments tell me if you want a happy or sad ending. I will not be ending it soon but I just need to have the right set up. Thank you!