More and more bad news

TW Mention of suicide, rape

Beep, beep, beed. 

Those were the first sounds I heard when I woke up. Then I saw that I was in the hospital. I had a terrible headache and felt upset. I really wanted to die. One of the nurses ran in. 

"Simon you are awake. Your boyfriend called us when he saw you. You were basically dead," she said. "Wilhelm will come in and see you," then she left. 

Then the big hospital doors sung open and I could hear yelling. The yelling was coming from Wilhelm. Once he got in the room he hung up the phone and ran to my side. 

"Simon what did you do?" he asked sadly. 

"I saw you with David and after everything that has happened it was the only thing left. I wasn't wanted or loved. My own boyfriend even wanted to cheat on me," I cried. "I don't want to be alive." 

"Simon I know what it looked like but I regret every moment of it. You are my one and only. I love you so fucking much," he replied with tears in his eyes. 

"I should have just told you but I couldn't risk it," I weeped. 

Wilhelm came to the side of my bed and kissed my forehead. I flinched, scared on what he might do to me. No, you are safe with him. I pushed him away, before I could stop myself. 

"Why did you push me?" he asked still sad. 

"Something happened when you were away with David. A person came into our room and rap..." was all I could say. 

"What? Simon I'm so sorry," he cried even harder now. 

"He had red curly hair, very skinny, brown eyes..." I said then Wilhelm cut me off. 

"I know him. My mom had hired him. That's why I was yelling at her on the phone because she told me that she hired someone for you. I have a photo," he said. 

He pulled out his phone. He showed a picture. It was the same guy. I started crying at the sight of him. 

"Simon?" he asked. 

"Yah?" I asked. 

"My mom is getting transferred to a different prison. Which means I have to go. Would you want to come with me?" he asked. 

"Of course, anywhere else than this place," I replied. 

"Thank you," I said. 

Then Sara walked in to the room. She was all red and was really happy. What was she hiding? I thought. 

"Wilhelm can you wait outside?" I asked. 

"Of course baby," he said with a smile then left. 

"What are you hiding?" I asked. 

She blushed then looked back at me. 

"Nothing," she said. 

"Don't lie to me I can tell when you are," I said. 

"You won't like it," she said. 

"I will tell you some bad news then you tell me yours ok?" I asked. 

"Ok," she replied.

"I am moving away with Wilhelm," I said. 

"No Simon you can't leave us. What about mom?" she asked. 

"She will be fine I will come back because Wilhelm is still the prince. I am going to be fine. What is your news?" I asked. 

"Well when I heard about you I did something bad," she trailed off. 

"What happened? Did you try and join me in the grave?" I asked panicking. 

"Well I ran to my room when I ran into August. He was looking for me to help him with his homework. I agreed and we spent the whole night studying. It was amazing and when the hospital called and said I could come see you he propose we do something to celebrate," she trailed off again. 

"What did you guys do? Did you do something before you came here?" 

"I did. We went to a restaurant at night then he asked if I wanted to sleep with him tonight because of what happened if I needed comfort. I said yes and we hung out all night. He told me how he felt when he attempted to try and calm me down. Then he went and showered," she stopped. 

"Did he do something to you?" I asked panicking more. 

"No, once he was out we laid in bed and it just happened. I gave consent but we did it. The worst part is that I could be pregnant," she said. 

"What? You could be pregnant?"

"I realized after it had already been done," she said. 

This is kinda heated. I will be ending the book soon. I have a new idea I can do. I am super excited for the ending. It will be interesting.