What is going on

Willhelm's POV 

As he fell I yelled out to get an ambulance. Once the ambulance took him I got into a car and we were almost driving when my mom came in. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked. 

"Well we are going to the hospital and I need to see August," she said. 

"Fine," I said. 

As we rode to the hospital my mind was spinning. She is going to find out about who Samantha really is. She is going to be pissed. What if he dies? I kept thinking and the more I did the worse it was. Then I thought well he has a new boyfriend so why should I be worried? Horrible of me to think but I did. Once we arrived my mom went to the mental section and I sat in ER alone and waiting. It had been about an hour and still nothing my mom sat with me and said that August was better and will be released soon. We sat waiting trying to get reporters and other people away from us and soon we had to sit in the car. Then doctors came out and knocked on the window. 

"Are you guys here for Simon?" the lady asked. 

"Yes," I said quietly. 

"Alright he is awake if you would like to talk to him then we can talk about what is going on," she explained. 

"Perfect," I said. 

We walked in the hospital but my mom glared at me. Once we got to Simon's room they said that we will have to leave soon. I sat on the bed and my mom stayed outside. 

"Simon are you ok?" I asked. 

"I think I am," he said. 

"My mom knows that you are not Samantha. She wanted to come to see August," I explained. 

"I'm sorry I didn't mean too," he said about to cry. 

"I know it's ok we have to leave soon plus you probably want to call your new boyfriend," I said.

"I don't have a new boyfriend Willie," he said. 

"Sure," I said

The doctor then came in with about 5 other doctors and sat down and looked at me with sorrow in their eyes. 

"Simon has a very bad form of epilepsy," the main one said. 

"What??," Simon yelled. 

"Can he die from it?" I asked. 

"Well that's not all we found but we will not get into the rest until we do more tests," the doctor said. 

"What?? This is not happening," Simon said. 

"Please calm down. Wilhelm you will need to leave the room please," the girl doctor said. 

I left but could still hear Simon crying and screaming. Once I got in the car my mom gave me the death look. I could tell she was pissed at me. The driver started going to the mental section of the hospital. I looked out the window and was very confused. 

"We are going to pick up August they said we could today and we need him back," she said. 

"Sure whatever. Why does he need to be back?" I asked.

"No reason, just don't worry about it," she said. 

Once we got to the main doors my mom went in the hospital to get August. Once they came out August looked like death and was very tired. I felt bad for a second then remembered what he did to Simon and I.  Then I didn't feel bad. 

"Hey? Wilhelm?" he said. 

"What?" I asked angrily. 

"I just didn't know you would be here," he said. 

The driver then started to leave the hospital to get home. I knew I would be dead once we got home. I was not going to expose Maline I could not do that to her. Once we pulled up people came running out the doors and took August to his room to rest. I walked in then my mother. 

"Simon?? I thought it was Samantha," she said. 

"Well I couldn't leave Simon like that mom," I yelled. 

"You are so useless you should have died not Erik," she yelled. 

She looked at me and walked right up to me like she was going to hit be then backed off and tried to calm down. Then I felt someone come up behind me. 

"Hello Wilhelm," they said. 

Thank you so much for 1K read. I love you all so much!