New Girlfriend (7)

"Can I come in," he asked.

"You can," I said angrily.

He came in and saw Samantha/Simon. At least he was in his dress and high heels. He didn't hide his hatred towards August. You could tell he didn't like him very much. Once the door clicked behind me I wanted to scream at him.

"I'm sorry Wilhelm. I know what I did was wrong but I couldn't help it. You made me very mad," he started.

"I don;t want your apology. You ruined my life. You also ruined Simon's life. You should be apologizing to him, not me," I said a little more camly.

"I know and I will but I went to his house three times and he wasn't there," he said.

"Well I don't know what you want me to do. We broke up because of you!" I was getting angry again.

"I know I know, please just help me find him please. He could be dead," he said.

"Like you care. Plus I have to go live with Samantha," I said.

"Will Samantha be joining us for Christmas dinner tomorrow," he asked.

"I hope so," Samantha chimed in.

"Can you leave August? I need to get ready," I said.

"Of course," he said and left.

Samantha/Simon and I bursted out laughing. Then I got into my suit and we headed down stairs. Once we arrived we sat down on the couch. My mom came and fixed my tie (as she always did) then just gave Samantha/Simon a nod. Then we got the count down. Then he gave the thumbs up.

"Hello Sweden, this is Prince Wilhelm. Today I am here to tell you about my new girlfriend. Her name is Samantha. She is an amazing girl and I'm glad that she is my girlfriend. Samantha would you like to say anything," I said.

"Sure! Hello, I am Samantha. I am so glad to be here with the prince. He is an amazing person and I'm happy to have him as a boyfriend," she smiled at me.

The next thing I know was Samantha/Simon kissing me. It was so sweet. It was gentle,loving. He was such a good kisser. We broke the kiss and I wrapped up the live broadcast.

"Thank you for watching," I said.

"Merry Christmas," Samantha and I said together.

We ended the live broadcast and my mom came in. She talked about how perfect it was and how proud she was of me. Then the phone rang. I went to answer it.

"Hello?" I said.

"It's Maline, put me on speaker," she said.
I made sure she was on speaker and got my mom back in the room.

"You're on speaker, we are all in the room," I said.

"August just called, he got into a car accident," she said.

The room went silent. We all froze and just stared at each other speechless. I looked at Simon even he showed concern for August.

"He is in the hospital right now," she said.

"Thank you Maline," I said.