Back at school...kinda

Small mentions of abuse from other chapters. 

"Wilhelm? Erik?" I asked. 

"We can to see you mom," Erik said camly. 

I could see sadness in Erik's eyes, but there was also fear. I was ashamed  that I made my own son fear me. Then I look over at Wilhelm. I see anger in his face eyes, he is so angry at me. Then I see and earbud in Wilhelm's ear. Must be in case of emergency I told myself. 

"You are a monster mom. You try to break up the family, you beat and fake your own son's death, you leave dad for some other random," Wilhelm yelled. 

"I'm so sorry honey," I said. 

"You don't get to say those words. You have said those words so much in the past and you have never changed," he yelled louder. 

"I am all better, those were dark time," I said. 

Then two guards took Wilhelm away. I looked at Erik but he did nothing and just waited for him to be gone.

"Have you come to save me?" I asked hopeful. 

"Do you see what you did to your son? I think this time in prison will be good. In a week you will go in front of a judge and plead your case. We will all be there even Simon," Erik said. 

"Ok thank you my love," I said and the guards took me away. 

Wilhelm's POV

I can't believe her. What a monster. I got into the car and waited for Erik to come out. Once he came out the car started then drove to the hospital. We sat in silence as we drove to the hospital to pick up Simon. Once we pulled up Erik and I ran into the hospital. We saw Simon sitting waiting for us and he ran into my arms. 

"Hello my love," I said. 

"I'm so sorry. I am so so so sorry," he cried.

"What? What are you talking about?" I asked while laughing. 

"Don't laugh at me," he said. 

"I'm sorry," I said. 

We walked into the car with his hand in mine. We crawled into the back seat and Erik went to the front. We rode all the way to the school while we cuddled in the back seat. Once we pulled up closer to the school he sat up from my lap. Once we pulled up the camra's were in our faces about the queen in prison. We just kept our heads down and walked into the school. Once inside Felice ran at us and gave us a big hug. Then Sara came out in a wheelchair. 

"How are you doing Sara?" I asked. 

"I have been better, you know if my dad didn't beat me to the ground," she said. 

"Well we are glad you are ok," I said. 

We went down to the office to pick up room keys when we were led to the principal's office. We sat down in the principal's office. My heart started racing. I started to breath hard and fast. When Simon noticed he looked at me. He played with my hair and tried to calm me down. The principal walked in. 

"Would you guys like tea?" the principal asked.

"No we are fine thank you," I replied. 

"Well there is a big room on the other side of the school. It is a big room and amazing view. We would like to give it to you guys. We heard about your mom and want to help," the principal said. 

I looked and Simon and smiled. 

"May we please talk about this," I asked trying not to laugh. 

"Ofc" the principal replied. 

Once the principal left the room Simon started laughing so hard. I joined with him. 

"We really just want to help," Simon mocked. 

"We should do it we can have some privacy and no judgment," I said. 

"Sure," he agreed.

Once we stopped laughing we called the principal back in. Once the principal was in the room we said that we would love to have the room. The principal nodded and got an assistant to bring us to the room.   

"Why is Maline not here?" I asked. 

"Sit we need to talk," the man said. 

They are back at school! The school will now be bringing some extra drama. Thank you all for reading this so far!