The truth (6)

Wilhelm's POV

    I can't do this. I don't know how to react to Samantha talking like that. What if Samantha is a spy or Sara!! My mind was spinning and I couldn't stop. I felt my heart beat start to increase. I felt too anxious to comprehend what was going on. Next thing I know is I was sitting near the window in tears. I don't know what came over me but I just broke down in tears. I thought of Simon. I love Simon too much to go live with someone else. I can't hurt Simon like that. Then I hear the door creak open. I don't move assuming whoever it is will just leave. They don't leave, they just close the door and walk in. Who do they think they are can just stay in my room while I cry. I was too upset to be angry. Then I feel someone sitting next to me. They started rubbing my back. I didn't know who it was but it made me think of Simon. I put my head on their shoulder. They made me miss when Simon would do this.

    "Are you ok Wilhelm," they said. It sounded like Simon. I looked up to see Samantha.

    "I'm fine," I lied.

    "You aren't Willie. What's wrong," she asked.

    I froze, nobody calls me willie but Simon. Was Samantha Simon in disguise. No that's crazy, he can't just become a girl overnight.

"Simon?" I asked.

Samantha froze when I said that. She stopped rubbing my back and she leaned away from me.

"Is it really you Simon??" I asked.

"Hey Willie, it is me Simon," she said.

"Why didn't you tell me Simon?? Who did this??" I had many questions.

"I will tell you that later," he said.

We sat by the window and looked out the window. He continued to rub my back and we just sat in silence.

"I'm so happy you're here," I said.

"Me too," he said. 

    I rubbed my eyes and we got ready for the broadcast. Of course Simon had to put on a dress. I thought it was really funny but he just said I'm only doing this for you. I kept giggling. All I knew was that I was finally with someone I loved.

    "Wilhelm we need to talk," I heard from outside my door.

    "Who is it?" I asked.

    "Can you just open the door?" they said.

    "I'm getting ready with Samantha, who is it?" I was a little bit angry.

    "Can we talk Wilhelm?" they said.

    "Fine," I said.

    I walked to the door of my room. I told Samantha/Simon to go into the bathroom so they didn't know about the fake identity. Once we were all set I went to the door. I couldn't believe my eyes. I wanted to slam the door but instead I just stared.

    "Are you here to ruin my life again?" I asked very angry now.