Who is your new friend

Wilhelm's POV

I was scared when we got that note. I had no idea what it meant or what they wanted. All I knew was that it could not be good. We sat at the table eating breakfast and thinking. Once we were done someone came and took the table away. We sat on our own beds and thought more. I could tell Simon was not thinking about the note. 

"What are you thinking?" I asked quietly. 

"Oh... nothing, nothing," he replied quickly. 

"Simon I know that look. What is going on?" I asked again. 

"Nothing, I'm going for a walk," he said then left the room. 

I was alone with my thoughts in this dark room. What could Simon be doing? My thoughts went out of control. I went to Sara to see how she was holding up. I knocked and she opened the door and we talked. I asked her about SImon but she didn't know anything. Once I left I saw August. 

"Wilhelm!" he yelled. 

I ignored him and pretended to pick up the phone like someone called me. I walked down to my first class. Simon was supposed to be in it but never showed up.  I felt like crying. I ran up to our room and called Erik. He didn't answer. I called three more times and nothing then on the fifth time he answered. 

"Erik have you heard from Simon?" I asked. 

"No I have not," he replied. 

"Where are you?" I asked. 

"I'm in my bedroom getting ready to go to a meeting with our moms lawyer. Her court is in 2 days you know," he said. 

"I know, sorry to bother you," I said and hung up. 

The rest of the day was sad and lonely. I went to all my other classes and Simon finally appeared.  

"I have been looking for you! Where were you??" I asked. 

"Sorry, sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," he answered. 

We then went to the office to find out what they needed. We sat in the office for 15 minutes before we could talk. The tension was high Simon and I were like old friends who had nothing to talk about. 

"Hello, glad you could meet me," The principle said. 

"Of course, why are we here?" I said quickly. 

"Well you see we are in dept. After Simon went to the hospital they came here to see if something here was wrong. They saw how we ran classes and how strict they were. They thought it put to much pressure on our students. Now all of our teachers are teaching way less. We had to pay off charges. Our teachers are now forced to teach things that are useless in the real world and the parents are mad.  We need you to get more people here and the parents happy," the principal said. 

"I would but I am dealing with a lot right now so maybe a different time," I replied. 

"Simon?" they asked. 

"I'm sorry but no," he said. 

We walked out of the office and went to the room. Simon went to shower and get ready for bed. I had all of his homework and set it up when his phone got a text. I turned my back on it but it was tempting. I can't look I told myself but I did. I text read - Are you still coming over I was not done with you. It was from someone named David. 

Hey guys, I am back with another chapter. I took a break to focus on school but now I am back. Hope you all enjoy this chapter. I have a really good idea and can't wait to write it.