I need help Wilhelm

Simon's POV

Once I got off the phone with Sarah I felt the most anxious I have ever felt. Wilhelm helped me feel a little better. Once I went to bed I don't really know what happened. All I remember was walking out of the palace without Wilhelm. What did I do? Did I say something wrong? Why was he not walking me out of the palace? Once I got out of the palace I got in the car I felt super anxious. The next thing I know I did this strange tic motion. I didn't know what it was. As the ride dragged on I did about 3 more tic's. Once I got home I rushed to the door. I ran inside to see Sara. I went into her room to see blood, pills, broken glass, rope, and a broken chair.

"Sara?" I asked.

"Simon is that you?" she responded.

"Yes, I'm here Sara," I said.

"I'm happy you are here," she said.

"What happened Sara?" I asked.

"Mom, she went to the store to get some groceries. I was staying here alone getting ready for school when I heard a knock on the door and it was dad," she explained.

"What else Sara?" I pressed.

"I don't want to say right now. All that matters is that you bring me to the palace," she said.

"What??" I asked.

"Mom left to go talk to dad. She told me to call you and bring me to the palace until she could come back," she said.

"Ok, I'll text Wilhelm," I said.

I walked out of her room and did another tic motion. I pulled out my phone and was about to call Wilhelm when I threw my phone across the room. I couldn't control my tic's. I picked up my phone and called him. My phone rang for a little while before he picked up.

"Hello?" he said.

"Hey... um Sara is injured and my mom went to talk with my dad. Can I bring her to the palace to hangout until my mom gets back and it's safe for her to come back home?" I said.

"You know that will be hard with my mom right?" he said.

"I know, yes or no?" I said.

"I don't know, you said some hurtful things and I don't know if I'm ready," he said. 

"Willie please, we can talk about that later. I need to help Sara. I can't have dad getting to her again," I said.

"Fine, she can come..." he said but I threw my phone across the room and it cut out. 

"Simon??" I heard once I got my phone. 

"Sorry I just   threw my phone across the room," I said. 

"Wait did you do a tic motion?" he asked. 

"Ya, why?" I asked. 

"No reason," he said

"Bye, I'll see you soon," I said then hung up. 

We waited in the dark room until a royal car pulled up and I got Sara in the car. As the car drove to the palace I had at least 5 more tic's. Once we got to the palace we were grabbed out of the car and Sara was taken by the palace doctors. They said I couldn't go see her until they could get a better examination. Wilhelm rushed me to his room to change into a dress and heels to not the the queen suspicious. Once we got into the hall we saw the queen. 

"Samantha, your back," she said rudely. 

"Ya, the family thing is dealt with," I said.

"Well see you around," she said.

Once she had left I did at least 3 tic motion. Then Wilhelm pulled me aside. 

"What happened last night?" he asked.

"I don't know," I said.

"What do you mean you don't know. Your lucky I even let you stay here," he yelled. 

"I'm sorry, I don't know what I did," I said. 

"Well I don't believe you so you can go call your other boyfriend," he yelled.

As soon as those words came out of his mouth I felt myself shaking then I fell on the floor and lost consciousness.