What were you hiding mom

Abuse warning this chapter mentions some of the scars of violence and abuse 

The person behind me had a very familiar voice. It sounded so nice to hear but I could not understand who it was until I turned around. My heart dropped when I saw him. I was happy and angry at the same time. I didn't know what to say. I was frozen, speechless he just looked at me with a sad expression. Like he didn't want to do this in the first place and he was forced to.  My mind was going crazy and all I could think about was what to say.

"This is not happening, how...." I stumbled on the words as I spoke. 

"Controle yourself Wilhelm. Let's go sit down and talk," my mom said. 

"How are you here?" I asked a little more composed. 

"Well we faked my death so you would step up and become a perfect prince," he said. 

"It was my idea," my mom said.

"You... I can't believe you would do this to me brother," I said.

"Wilhelm you need to understand that I was forced or else I would not have. Mom made me she said you would be a bad king... I tried to convince her..." Erik shouted but was dragged away by guards. 

"Mom??" I asked scared for my life. 

"He tells lies," she said unconvincingly. 

"He is telling the truth you are the only liar here. You bitch how could you??? I went crazy, I was on medication for the pain that it brought. What are you doing to him???" I started yelling. 

"Honey, we can't let the public know our little secret," she said and winked. 

"You monster," I yelled. 

I opened my mouth to say more but my phone rang. It was the hospital were Simon was. I left my mom in the room alone to take the call. I went to my room and then picked up.

"Hello?" 

"Is this prince Wilhelm?" the person on the phone said. 

"Yes," I said.

"Well... we have some news. Could you come by to see it yourself?" she asked. 

"Sure, is Simon ok??" I asked getting worried.

"Simon is alright still waiting for some tests. It is about his sister she got transferred here and well," she stopped. 

"What??" I asked. 

"Her father," the girl said. "Her mother," she spoke once more.

"I'll be there soon," I said. 

I hopped into a car and closed the door in my mom's face. We drove to the hospital. I was hoping that everything was ok. The closer we got the more anxious I was. My mind was going in circles. Once we pulled up I hopped out of the car and ran into the hospital. Then I saw Sara she looked dead. Then I saw Simon's bed and ran there first. There were many scars, bruising, and cuts. The cuts were mainly on his back. Poor Simon I thought. I looked into Sara's room to see her beaten way worse than Simon. Then I saw a name "Linda" I thought it was familiar. Then I fingered it out it was Simon's mom. I went to the front desk and they lead my to a new room. Soundproof, no cameras or security just me in a room alone. The the door can open and I saw a tall, strong man in front of me. He stunk like alcohol and drugs. I started to feel scared but I stayed put. In a blink of an eye I was knocked out. 

Hey, so I loved Erik so I could not have him dead. He makes it so much better. This will lead into further drama with Wilhelm and his mom. Thank you!!