The final straw

TW: Suicide, Self harm, Rape

Simon's POV 

I knew that Wilhelm was upset with me. I had to keep me and David a secret. David was helping me come up with a new song that I could write from him. I thought it would be a cute gift. David helped me record it in his studio. I knew if Wilhelm saw that I was talking to someone else we would be upset. That's when it happened. I went to shower. I thought long and hard about how to give this to him. Once I got out he jumped me and he saw a text from David. My heart sunk. He stormed out of the room and left me. I was heartbroken. Why would he do that without letting me explain? I still love him, can't he see that? Then to make things worse I saw him walk out of the school with David. WHAT THE FUCK!! What was he doing? Where was he going? I sat in a dark cold room and cried. More like sobbed I had no other option on how to deal with this. I sat down at the desk in our room. I wrote four letters. One for Wilhelm with the tape I recorded, one for my mom, one for Sara and one for my dad. Then someone knocked on the door. It was a random person from our class. 

"Can I help you?" I asked looking at him. 

"Yes you can," he replied. 

"What can I do?" I asked again. 

"I'm gay," he yelled. 

"Good to hear you can feel comfortable saying that," I said smiling. 

Then he pushed me into the room and kissed me. He kissed me long and passionate. I was so uncomfortable and pulled him off of me.  

"What are you doing?" I screamed. 

"Well Wilhelm left you so now it's just me and you handsome," he said with a smirk. 

"No, I don't want this," I replied.

"I don't care," he replied. 

He pushed me on the bed and took my shirt off. I tried to get him off but he hung on for dear life. Then I felt a poke in my arm. He had just drugged me! What was he doing. I was unconscious for a little. When I woke up I was naked. This person was still on top off me. I tried to get him off and he let go. He was also naked. 

"What did you do?" I asked screaming. 

"I just had some fun," he said. 

"No, get away from me," I yelled trying to find clothes. 

"I hid all of your clothes and I need another round," he said. 

"N..." was all I could say before he was kissing me again. 

I was awake the whole time kicking and screaming for him to get off. No matter what I did he kept going. I felt worthless. Once he finally got off he gave me clothes and I put them on. I never wanted to see him ever again. I woke up to him with his hand on my dick, like what kinda monster does that? 

"I'll be back for you Simon don't you worry," he said leaving. 

That was the final straw I sat at the desk and finished all my letters. They were suicide letters. I wanted them to know somethings before I left them. Before I commited I wanted to try some self harm first. I cut my legs and arms and blood was flowing out of me. I cut my entire body while crying through the pain. I cut and cut and cut. I filled up the bath. I put it on boiling water I wanted to also burn myself. I downed a lot of pills while the bath filled up. I stepped in already feeling light headed.  I hoped that I would never wake up. I layed in the bath and the darkness, blackness, no emotion, no pain, just the feeling of death. The last thing I heard was Wilhelm running into the bathroom. 

"I love you," were the only words I could hear before the world was quite and black. 

Hey everyone! This is kind of a dark chapter. They won't all be this dark I just wanted to add extra drama. Also thank you all so much for 3K. I am so happy you guys like my book <3