Intro - Issues

Hey guys!! I apologize if this story is horrid, this is my first time doing something like this. So... Send me feedback. I take criticism very well. :) Alright.. Here we gooo.

Jack Johnson's P.O.V

"A song without me?" Jack asked, his face twisted, perplexed. He looked at me with questionable eyes.

"Yeaaaah....?" I said, stretching it out awkwardly. Skate and I are planning on doing a song together. At first, he was just joking, but then he got serious, and well, the joke turned to reality.

"Without me?" He repeated this time a little stern, as if I was breaking some unknown rule.

"Yeah," I said casually shrugging it off. I didn't see it as a big deal. I looked at Jack, his face surprisingly filled with subtle rage. He looked pissed honest to God truth.

"Without me?" He said again, his voice raising a couple of notches. I nodded slowly, cautious of what he'll do next. Jack is unpredictable. "That's bullshit," He whined, yet snarled all the more. How is that even possible? The answer is Jack Gilinsky.

"What? How?"

"It's supposed to be someone featuring Jack... and Jack. It's not supposed to be someone featuring Jack. That's... " He puffed and leaned back blinking his eyes rapidly at the ceiling. "That's stupid," He finished. 

"I didn't think that it'd be a huge deal," I protested. He is being such a little kid now.

"That's fucked up," He said, barely listening to me. I instantly felt bad somehow. But that's something about Jack. He made me feel bad when I didn't need to. I looked down. "You don't do that. You don't just leave me out of it," He said, bringing out the emphasis on me.

"Is that what it is? Just all about you?" I pointed out. His eyes connected mine and they practically sliced my own in half. His stares never bother me until they're directed towards me. His looks could kill, and once you see a look like that from Jack, you don't know whether to duck or hide. I remember a time he slapped me... out of no where. It hurt. I cried, but not because it hurt.

"Whatever," He muttered. "Good luck on making that song a hit," He continued and got up. He just won't let it go. "You're nothing without me, Johnson," He cut me off. "I'm going out- without you," He shot at me. I cringed. He opened the door to an oh so pleasant surprise. Skate walks in. 

Perfect timing, Skate. I thought sarcastically.

"What's up bro?" He greeted Jack with a cheeky grin, completely unaware of anything going on. I winced mentally. Jack brushed past him mumbling a 'Hi,' and stormed out of the doorway. "What's wrong with him?" He asked. I sighed laughing nervously.

"He's just not in a good mood," I told him. 

Lie.

"Oh. Really? What's wrong? What happened?" He questioned. Please shut up, Skate.

"Bad breakfast?" I shrugged, trying to look clueless. Skate laughed.

"Alright, alright. Let's work on this song," He stated. Finally. I glanced over Skate's shoulder, and saw Jack through the window. I did a double take. I thought he was supposed to be gone? A double take turned into the most intense eye contact ever to exist. I scanned his face, trying to figure out the million emotions oozing out of him. Jack looked scared, and hurt and... an emotion I couldn't place. He shook his head, and turned away sharp. He stumbled as he made his way from the window, and shuffled away embarrassedly. 

***

Sooo.. I know this is short buuut it's just a test/start to this story. Is this good? I wanna know and hear from you guys! 

For the next chapter.. I need 1 vote.
~StaySalty