Chapter Fifteen- I'm Sorry

Jack Gilinsky's P.O.V.

Jack must have went home. "Hello?" I answered.

"Where are you?" He asked, at a desperate tone, as if he was mad at me. Whoa.

"Hey, no need of getting mad. I'm not the one that went out on a date and just left the fucking house." I heard him sigh.

"Get back home, soon please," He inquired sweetly.

"I'll be home in 30 minutes tops. If not, then earlier."

"Hurry," He pleaded. I smiled and hung up. I swear he is the cutest thing. even though he pisses me off with this Skate thing.

Jack Johnson's P.O.V.

I began to undress, and I laid down in Jack's bed. I was stripped in my boxers. I grabbed the bag of chips that he had laying down on his desk next to the bed and started eating them while watching Sam & Cat. I sighed. It feels empty without Jack here, honestly. My phone rung. I checked it.

From Skate :

Tonight was amazing. I loved everything. Good night, and I'll see you tomorrow at 2. <3 ;)

I smiled and texted back.

To Skate :

I feel the same way. Good night, Skate. I hope you have sexy dreams about us. ;)

I chuckled at the text I sent. I can be so damn weird sometimes. But hey, if you don't like my weirdness, then you don't like me. I heard a door unlock. I jumped out of Jack's bed quickly, almost tripping on the cover. As I got to the door, I thought about why I had jumped up so fast. I need to calm down. I'm going to see him when he gets back here. I scratched my head awkwardly, and went back and laid down again. That was weird, and embarrassing. I embarrass myself in front of myself. That's how embarrassing I am. Jack walked in with a plastic bag, labeled Taco Bell. He also had a cup half full with a slush. "Hey," I looked at him.

"Hey," He replied. "In my bed again, huh?" He smirked. I scoffed and ate more chips. He snatched the bag away from me.

"Hey!"

"Here. I got you some Taco Bell. It's your favorite. You can stop chomping on my chips like a hungry bear," He sat in on my lap. I blushed.

"Thank you," I mumbled, pulling out the container. Jack sat down his slush and began to strip. Of course he did it right in front of me. Then again, where was he going to change? I am in his room, not the other way around.

"You're welcome." I opened the fork after opening up the container and dug in. I sighed, satisfied. "Enjoying it?" He asked. I looked up at him with a full mouth. I swallowed my food after chewing.

"Yeah. I'm starving. I looked at the clock he had in his room. 12:23 a.m.

"You can have the rest of my slush. I couldn't drink it all," He pointed and slipped in the other side of the bed.

"Thanks, Jack," I said.

"You're welcome again. Are you sleeping in here?" He cocked an eyebrow.

"I guess so," I said uneasily. I didn't want to sleep alone tonight.

"Great. Someone to keep me warm is what I need at night."

"Yeah," I said, taking a sip at the slush, which was amazing. I finished the food Jack got me, and I got up, throwing it away in his trash can. I laid back down, and my phone rung.

"Damn, done that quick?" I smiled at him and checked my phone.

From Cam :

Hey! Was everything alright? I saw you and Skate leave and Nash and I wondered if you guys were okay.