Chapter Twenty- Oh God

Jack Johnson's P.O.V.

I held on to Skate so tight as if it depended on my life. For a moment, I thought that I was dreaming. "Hey, baby boy," Skate cooed into my ear. I relaxed into his embrace. I knew we only had a few minutes left together, but I want to cherish them. We pulled away from the hug I wanted to go on forever. 

"This sucks. I wish I could go with you," I sighed.

"Maybe one day," He introduced. I bit my lip. I heard footsteps behind me.

"Jack, what the fuck are you doing up this damn early?" Jack's morning voice rung through the hall. I rolled my eyes and turned to look at him.

"Just go back to fucking Madison and mind your own damn business," I snapped. He was surprised that came out my lips. I was too, and frankly, so was Skate. Jack didn't say another word, though, holding his hands up in defense once he saw Skate and he coward back into his bedroom.

"Well that was a little rude, now. Don't you think?" Skate rose his eyebrow. I blushed and shrugged. "It sounded like you were jealous."

"Jealous of what?" I answered quickly.

"Of Jack and M-"

"The only reason that I would be jealous is that they get to be together and spend time with each other and we don't," I muttered a swift response. 

"We'll be back together in no time, sweetie," He rubbed my cheek. I looked up at him, and stood on my tip toes and pecked his cheek. "A kiss on the cheek?" He scoffed, looking hurt.

"Are you forgetting that it's after five thirty in the morning and I just woke up, and that I haven't brushed my teeth?" I sighed.

"I don't care about that." He cupped my cheeks and kissed me before I could protest. I sighed, giving in.

"Fine, but no tongue," I warned him, and kissed him back. 

Before things got too heated, Skate pulled away. I whimpered. "I got to go now, JJ," Skate said in a low voice. I looked at the ground, then up at him.

"Call me when you made it safely, okay?" I said in a stern voice.

"Okay, mom," Skate laughed, making me smile back at him. He backed away from the door frame. "Bye, Jack."

"Bye, Skatey Boy," I replied. He was out of sight soon from the doorway, and I shut the door. I locked it, and I yawned, running my hands through my hair. I traveled back to my room and practically dived in my bed. I curled up under the covers and fell back asleep.

***

This time, I woke to something even more annoying: Madison Beer's fucking laugh. She sounds like a drunk black, burnt ass raven. I groaned and rolled my eyes and covered my ears with my pillow. That didn't fucking work, of course. I also heard other voices in the living room, but I couldn't make out of it who it was. Maybe the T.V. is turned up loud. I checked my phone. It's 10:45 a.m. Skate will land in a matter of minutes by now. He forgot to tell me where he was going, but I figured since he got up early that it would take him about four hours. I got up and grabbed a v-neck white tee with some black skinny jeans ripped at the knee. I grabbed my underwear and headed to the bathroom, not bothering to even glance in the living room's direction.

***

I decided to not be petty anymore and go into the living room. Jack and Madison were sitting down on the couch and I saw that Cameron and Nash was here. Those were the voices. This works out perfectly. "JJ!!!" Cameron screamed. Nash hit Cameron in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him. Cameron uttered a slight, "oof," but he quickly regained his composure. "What was that for?" Cameron asked almost twice as loud.