Chapter Nineteen- I'm Going To Miss You

Jack Gilinsky's P.O.V.

As soon as Jack and Skate were gone, I threw my head back in exasperation. I can't believe that just happened. He came to me. I didn't come to him. I smiled to myself. It's so adorable that he took control this time, yet hot and such a turn on at the same time. Gosh, I'd just love to explore that piece of ass he has. I wouldn't want to have it any other way. My phone buzzed and I picked it up answering. "Hello?"

"Hey, you," Madison's voice rung through my right ear. Man she is loud as fuck.

"What do you want?"

"I'm ready to come over if you are."

"Yeah sure. I'm just chilling in my boxers and watching Spongebob," I said.

"That's super cool. Uhm," She paused for an unknown reason. "Is Jack there? That's kind of why I wanted to be there early," She said.

"No, he isn't here. He's hanging with Skate. They're working on that damn song."

"That's disappointing," She sighed. I could practically feel her breath through the phone. She's a drama queen. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. It won't be when I tell you this."

"Tell me what?"

"Get your ass over here and find out."

"I'll be there in ten," She said quickly and hung up. I shook my head. I stretched and decided that I might need to put on some pants. I didn't want Madison getting the wrong idea. I liked Jack, not her slutty ass. I got up and slipped on some sweats instead of my jeans I had on earlier. It's a little cold in the house, so I'll be comfy, and I'll just stay shirtless, because Jack will be home later tonight since Skate is leaving. I hope he gets home. Maybe I can get Madison to spend the night.

Madison got here in no time. The doorbell rung, and I checked the time. It's only been five minutes, what the hell? I answered and ran in almost running me over, and brushed passed me and turned around in front of me. "Tell me everything! Every detail! Every-"

"Shut the hell up, or I won't tell you," I groaned. She is so damn annoying at times. 

"Sorry," She muttered and sat down on the couch like a civilized person.

"Now," I sat down, turning at an angle to face her. "So first of all, we saw Skate at McDonald's this morning."

"Uh oh," She interrupted. I glared at her, staying silent for a second, giving her death looks. "Proceed," She said. She clearly didn't get the memo. I shook my head.

"Well, I told Jack that we were dating again. That's kind of besides the point though. Anyway, Skate is leaving to see his family for about two weeks, Jack told me."

"You told him we were dating? Genius," She pointed. I smirked.

"Right?"

"You learned it from me, of course," She winked.

"No. I'm Jack Gilinsky."

"Okay and?"

"The name speaks for itself."

"You're wasting time. Continue with the story."

"No I'm not. The story isn't even long," I protested. She just stared at me. I sighed. "Anyway, when we got home some stuff happened. We kind of ended of making out and touching each other."

"You guys can't keep your hands off of each other, gosh."

"I know, I know. Here's the twist, though. Jack was literally out of his boxers at this point. The doorbell rang, because Skate was picking Jack up to work on the song with him. This was the funniest thing ever. Jack was all flustered and he looked panicked and everything. I just sat up and chilled. I was in my boxers. I was good."