Chapter Twenty-Two- Admit What?

Jack Johnson's P.O.V.

I drunk more of my lemonade. I looked out of the window. My face crinkled in deep thought. Jack is nothing more than lust. I'm pretty sure he feels the same way about me, too, considering the fact that's all he does is touch me in a sexual way. At this point of time, I'm so frustrated. Jack is always on my mind, and it's scaring me. I don't want to be with Jack. I have Skate. Jack has Madison Whore anyway. Cameron and Nash mirrored each other and wiped their faces. You can so tell that they live together. They do things the same way the exact same time. I looked in between the two.

"What?" They simultaneously said. See? Told ya.

"Ya'll are cute," I told them.

"You know what would be even cuter?" Nash asked. "Jolinsky."

"Nash, stop. You know he has Skate," Cameron thumps his head.

"Thank you," I breathed out. Finally, someone gets it.

"I know he does. Jack and him are made for each other and don't thump me ever again," He says. Cameron huffs like a five year old.

"Can we leave?" He asked.

"You want to go to the mall?" Nash asked, partially ignoring Cameron. He sat back and pouted. I shrugged.

"Sure, I'm down."

"Well, it would be too bad if you had said no. We're going in a few minutes. I texted Madison and Jack to meet us there," Nash said extra loud. I huffed subconsciously. I looked at him. He smirked.

"Great," I smiled.

"You're so phony, dude," He says. "You'll see through the time Skate's gone. You so like Jack."

"Nash, stop trying to ruin things between them two!"

"Please," I sighed. "I like Skate and-" My phone started buzzing. I looked at my phone. I smiled instantly. "Actually, that's him now." Nash fake gagged. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Skatey Boy," I answered.

"Hey, Jack," He said. He sounded pretty tired.

"You tired?" I asked.

"Yeah a lot. I couldn't sleep last night. I couldn't stop thinking about you." I blushed. He can do anything and say anything just to make me go wild.

"You need to get some rest, babe. What time did you get there?"

"I got here about an hour or so ago. I was just settling in and stuff. Then I called my baby," He referred to me.

"I'm glad you did."

"I already miss you."

"Tell me about it. I miss you soooo much," I told him. Nash scoffed. I shot him a hard glare.

"What time is it down there?" He asked. I moved my phone away from my ear for a split second.

"It's 11:39," I replied.

"It's two here," He said.

"Well are you having a good time so far?" I asked. I mentally face palmed. I am such a dork sometimes. Skate's laugh echoed through the phone.

"You're so cute. All I want to do is sleep right now to be honest. That's all I can think about. You and sleep," He told me.

"I don't want to keep you on the phone. You can take a rest."

"No, you're not keeping me at all. I am the one who called."

"Skate," I said sternly. "Get some rest."