Chapter Two - I Don't Want To

Jack Johnson's P.O.V.

"Come on, pick up... pick up," I pleaded. "Please," I huffed. The phone rung... One time, two times, three times, four.

"Hey it's Skate. Call me back when-"

"Ugh," I pressed end. I sighed. Well shit it is one in the morning. I was going to call him back, but he'd get annoyed probably. I laid back down, not even bothering to change into my pajamas, or boxers, if that counts. I don't understand. I can't understand how Jack goes from almost sad to pissed the fuck off.

Before, Jack was mad at the fact that I was doing a song with Skate. You're nothing without me, Johnson.

That was the most hurtful thing he has said to me. It hurt, because I know it's true. I am nothing. Jack is all the attention. I'm just the weird dude that raps. Some fans look very happy to see me, but most of them are only there for Jack. He is good looking, even to me. Come to think of it, he is quite handsome. I sighed. Jack is everything I'm not. He's hot, talented, and popular. But he's a douche. Yeah. I chuckled to myself. A douche in disguise. Although Jack does loves his fans. I give him that. He loves anyone that loves him. Then again he just loves attention. He loves when girls call him sexy, or hot. And sometimes they go, he is so fiiiiine. I sighed. No one says that about me. 

Jack says that he loves me. That's a lie, though... a partial lie. He sometimes treat me like gold. Like I'm his possession. I remember one time a hater was talking shit to me. Jack got pissed and defended me.

***

"Today's a beautiful day in L.A.," Jack smiled.

"Isn't it?" I embraced the sight of sunny weather and a crisp breeze.

"Hey," a voice called. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up. "Aren't you and him those Jack and Jack kids?" He asked. I nodded, my eyes lighting up slightly. It's cool to have a guy fan. I love the girls, but hey, guys are fucking amazing, and you barely see those. They're rare.

"Yeah we are."

"That we are," Jack responded in a captain voice. I laughed at him softly earning a smile of appreciation.

"You're the fuck boy of the two, huh?" He smirked. I thought he was kidding, so I laughed along. Jack didn't look too happy though.

"Don't fucking call him that," Jack eased out, his face falling slightly more serious than before.

"Jack he was just joking," I reassured him. Jack shot a look that said, shut the fuck up.

"Actually, seriously you can't get any girls," He laughed, his smile grew wider.

"Keep it up, I'll smack that damn smirk off your ugly ass face," Jack swore, all of the positive emotion in his face, gone.

"Jack calm do-"

"I got this, you shut up."

"Aww, little Johnson needs someone to take up for him," He teased.

"Who the fuck even are you? You low life cunt!" He took off at him. I just didn't understand. It wasn't even this serious. I could have walked away and my day wouldn't be any less good.

"Better than Blondie over there. Why do you even care? You know you don't give a shit about him. He's just there because you want cool points to look like a good guy. In reality you're just a punk ass bitch."

"You motherfucker." Next thing you know, Jack attacked him.

"Jack no!" I ran towards him trying to pull him off. "Stop!" I tried getting to at least lay off a bit. He pushed me off with one hand, resulting in me tumbling slightly on the pavement.