Chapter Twelve- You're Not Ready

Jack Johnson's P.O.V.

I stared down at Skate in disbelief. He can't do this... not now... in a bathroom, in a theater? I furrowed my eyebrows. "Ska-"

"Shh," Skate hushed, pulling my belt apart and yanking my pants down. I rested my hand on his head, rushing my fingers through his hair. I sighed in content, giving into his command. He started to massage my crotch. "Try not to scream loud," Skate winked at me cheesily. I blushed as he pulled my boxers down to my ankles. He grabbed my length, staring at it. "You're so big. How can your tiny body carry this around all day?" He mumbled. I bit my lip inching closer to his face. His mouth has never been on me, but I want it in his mouth more than ever. My hormones are off the top crazy, and if I don't get this boner solved soon, I'll end up fucking Skate's face with no mercy. My eyes flicked and fluttered at him with raging lust. "Horny are we? Be patient babe. I'm right here," Skate teased. He looked at me sharply. He slashed his tongue over my head swiftly. That was literally enough for me to cum right then and there. I grunted, wanting more. He jerked me off a little. His hands were warm, and so was his tongue. I moaned softly, waiting for him to continue. He took a good look at my dick, before he slid it into his mouth, sticking his tongue out slightly in the process. I was surprised to see him deep throat all the way down to where his lips touched my skin. His lips are cold. They tingle. I gasped, not expecting this right away. He must be trying to get me to cum fast. I understand, considering where we're at.

I started letting out little puffs of my breath. I tried my absolute best to hold my sounds, but it was so hard. I squirmed slightly. Skate looked up at me as he worked his tongue around me. I was halfway there, and I threw my head back in pleasure. I grabbed a fistful of hair, my cheeks flushing. I moved my hips slightly, wanting way more. I wanted all of Skate. I wanted every single inch of him. 

I knew I was about to blow once I moaned out. Thank God no one is in here, or it would have been bad... really bad. Skate sucked faster and faster, obviously knowing my case. "Oh God, I'm going to-" I couldn't get my last words before I blew into his mouth. Skate slowed down as I trembled, and he swallowed the cum, just as Jack did to me earlier. He stood up after pulling my boxers and pants up.

"Buckle up," Skate said, licking his lips. I looked at him. 

"That was amazing," I said. Jack's was amazing too, though. Wow. I got two blow jobs today. I am such a whore, damn.

"I got way more than that in store for you." I stared at him, wondering what could it be. I wanted it, I wanted to experience it. "But only if you become mine," He finished.  He walked out of the stall, leaving me dumbfounded. I looked down and quickly buckled up my belt and fixed my pants. I walked out, and saw Skate washing his hands. I started to wash my hands as he dried his. 

"I would love to be yours." Skate paused at my words, and looked at me which excited eyes.

"But..." His eyes fell. "You're not ready."

"Yes. I am," I said and dried my hands. 

"You still love Jack," He said. I shook my head.

"No. He's a jerk," I said.

"That doesn't have an effect on whether you like him or not."

"It can sure put a damper on it."

"Listen, Jack. I know you like me, I guess, and I know you love Jack. Plus, I bet some crazy shit went down back there with him, too." I blushed deeply and furrowed my eyebrows. "Exactly," He said. "Now I want to be official, too. I do, but we have to wait. You have to get a hundred and ten percent over Jack in order for us to happen," He said. I nodded. This is going to be easy, though. I don't like Jack. I don't like him at all. Something tugged at the inside of me.

As if I was lying to myself. "Let's go out. I mean out, because I can't focus on that movie when I'm sitting next to an angel."

"Okay," I smiled and gushed at him. I followed him out of the bathroom and I caught up beside him. 

"So Nash and Cameron?"

"Oh, yeah. They are so adorable. I always knew they had something between them," I smiled softly.

"See, I never expected that. I saw the way Nash looks at Cameron exactly how I look at you,"  He said then looked at me for the effect. I shook my head and smiled.

"You're something else, Skatey boy."

"I love it when you call me that."

"Skatey boy?"

"Yeah. It makes me feel good inside," Skate said unlocking his car by pressing the button on his keys. I swung the door open.

"That's what she said," I lamely joked, and got in. Skate chuckled, getting in as well.

"You're such a dork."

"Well. It is my middle name," I shrugged. Skate started the car.

"Jack Dork Johnson. How cute," He drove off. 

***

"Jack, Jack. Wake up." Huh? I fell asleep? I blinked my eyes open. "You were sleep, JJ," He said softer, answering my question. I looked around.

"Where are we?" 

"A special place I like to come to get my mind off of things," He said. I nodded. 

"It's nice," I looked around, and there was a huge field, and trees. It was big, and in was private. This place is perfect to have a house. "How long have you been driving?"

"Only fifteen minutes. You were knocked out in the first two," He laughed. I shook my head. 

"I fall asleep easily in cars," I said in my defense. Skate move to the back seat. "What are you doing?" Skate spread his legs out and looked at me. 

"Come back here," He said in a demanding tone. I made my way back there with him, obediently, not disconnecting my eyes from his. "JJ, you're so hot."

"Huh?" I bit my lip.

"You look amazing in this light," He said, pushing me down to a laying position. "I saw the way you were looking at me tonight. You want it." I nodded. I wanted it so bad. Skate started to pepper kisses on my neck, and ran his hand up my shirt, sending shivers and shakes down my spine. I didn't know where this was going, but I don't mind at all.

Jack Gilinsky's P.O.V (Gasp!)

"No, Jack's not home," I whispered softly.

 ***

Sorry it was so short. :( I promise the next one will be much much longer. Comment/Vote. :) I love you alllll. <3

-StaySalty<3