Chapter Five- Marked You Mine

Jack Johnson's P.O.V.

I'm dazed. I'm confused. I don't understand what's going on. Jack is kissing me. This must be a dream. This has to be. Noticing that I wasn't kissing back, Jack wrapped his strong arms around my tiny body and pulled me closer to him, shaking me into reality. As I took in what was finally happening, I instantly felt the pleasure. I hummed in content, and I started kissing him. He rubbed up and down my lower back. He kissed me with some sort of passion. He kissed me like he's kissed millions of boys before. I'm kissing Jack... a boy. Another boy. This didn't surprise me as much. I've already kissed Skate.I shouldn't, but I think of Skate's kiss compared to Jack's. Jack is forceful, yet passionate. Skate is slow, yet delicate. They both aren't the same, but they both do the same job of getting a reaction out of me. I kissed Jack with the best of my ability, though I know it wasn't much. I gasped softly as he place his hand on my left butt cheek, giving it a slight squeeze. Now, Skate didn't go this far, so this was new to me. I was shocked, considering that Jack is manly, and manly guys don't do unmanly things to another man. Jack lifted me into his arms as if I was a toothpick. I really am, though... a toothpick. Then, he makes his way down the hallway. In the process, he never broke the kiss. It's amazing how he can do so much things at once whereas I can't chew gum and walk at the same time. Still not breaking the kiss, he crept into the bedroom, his to be exact, and laid me down. He pulled my bottom lip in between his teeth. Then, he swooped down under my jaw, and placed tiny kisses on my neck. He bit down, and began to suck on my pale skin. I bit my lip, struck that something as simple as this could give me excited. He got in between my legs, pressing his body on mine. He then started to grind on me, rubbing our crotches together. I bit my lip and tried so hard not to make a sound. I succeeded this time, for once in my life. I didn't know what the hell was happening, but I did't want it to stop. Jack pulled away from my neck and stared at me. "I've marked you mine," He smirked. 

His. Smirk.

I wanted more. I longed for more. I craved for more of him. Do I have to make it any more clear? "Your skin is so pale," Jack's breath tickled my neck.

"I-"

"Does Skate do that? Can he kiss you like I just did?"  

I shook my head.

"No." I simply said. It's true. He asked if he could kiss the same... not which one is better. I can't choose really when I come to think of it. Jack gets up, increasing the distance between us. I groaned mentally. Now I wanted Jack. I wanted him badly. I stared at him.

"Jack?" I called.

"Let's go out to eat," He knew what I wanted. He just wants to tease me. It's all part of his plan I guess. His plan is working, whatever that plan may be. I got up, my hard on now uncomfortable. I sighed, more like huffed. Jack grabbed his keys and stalked down the hall. I followed him. I jumped up and down and placed my hands on Jack's shoulders. "What are you doing?" He laughs. I jumped on his back and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Oh you wanted a ride," He realizes.

"What else would I be doing?" I taunted.

"Hey watch it. I can drop you, you know," He said.

"You won't. You love me," I said cockily. 

"Yeah I do," He said in a small voice. I smiled to myself. Okay, I'm totally flirting with him.

"You're being incredibly nice," I pointed out, almost confused. Jack's so bipolar, it's best not to question and just roll with it. He opened the door and walked out the house.

"Eh. It's what lovers do," He said while closing the door to the house.

"Lovers?" Jack sat me down as we reached the car. He's being weird. I like it.