Chapter Four- You're Amazing

Jack Johnson's P.O.V.

I sat there, dumbfounded. Jack just claimed me. You're mine. His words rung through my ears with suspense and mystery. I sighed and got up. I scratched my head as I walked into the kitchen. Jack was halfway through a sandwich. Nash was sitting in the rocky chair. He always goes straight to that seat whenever he comes over. "Let me have a turn. I want to sit in the rocky chair," Cam protests. I chuckled. They're so childish.

"Wait ten more minutes," He suggested.

"You said ten more minutes ten minutes ago!" He defended. "No... actually," He looked at his watch. "It was fifteen minutes ago!" He added. Nash groaned.

"Well wait until I get done," Nash said.

"Last time I didn't get to sit in it." Nash didn't reply. Cam isn't going to be able to take that seat away from Nash. I shook my head. Cameron sat back on the couch and pouted, as if he were five. 

Sometimes I wonder. 

I strolled towards Jack. Our kitchen is connected to our living room. I bumped my hip lightly into his.

"Ello," I got his attention.

"Hey small stuff." I wrinkled my nose.

"Is that suppose to offend me?"

"You're small," He shrugged.

"Hey, well you know, I'm a good three and a half inches," I protested.

"Wha-? Oooohhh! That small! No I meant small as in skinny," He explained.

"Yeah I know," I smirked.

"Yeah, yeah," He laughed.

"JJ tell Nash to get up," Cameron begged.

"No," Nash pleaded. "Two more minutes."

"No!" Cameron yelled.

"Nash," I raised my eyebrows.

"Hm?"

"Get up," I commanded.

"Do I have to?"

"It's my house."

"Yeah," Cameron cut in.

"No one asked you," Nash shot.

"Get up," I said again.

"Finnne," He threw himself up lazily and sat on the couch. As soon as he got up, Cameron shot up and pranced on the rocky chair.

"Ha!" He teased.

"Oh fuckery," Nash blew off. I laughed softly. Cam bursted out laughing.

"What?" Nash smiled gently.

"You said fuckery. What does that even mean? You sound soooo weird saying that. Say it again!"

"Fuckery..?" That killed Cameron. Like, I think that was the end of his life. It killed him enough for him to roll out of the chair laughing. Skate shot me a confused look. I shrugged and waved it off. There's no telling with these two. They come up with anything. 

Huh. I thought Skate left. 

Nash got up and sat in the chair while Cameron was dying on the floor.

"Hey!" He pointed. He tried to get Nash off. He failed. He looked at me, desperate. "Jaaack!" He whined. I shrugged.

"You snooze, you lose," I told him, mostly because it's true, but the other part of me just didn't want to get in between their banter.