Chapter Fourteen- Wrong One?

Jack Gilinsky's P.O.V.

"Well, what should I do?" I asked. 

"To start off, you need to be fucking nice to him. All the shit you've done, I would have been left your ass," Madison said.

"I appreciate your honesty," I said curtly. 

"You asked."

"Yeah. Being just nice isn't going to get to his heart."

"You're right," She thought a bit. "You just need to most importantly show him how much you actually care. You need to apologize to him. You need to do everything you can do to get to his heart. If he doesn't want you back, then he isn't worth it."

"But," I said. That hurt me a bit, her words did. I don't want to think that he isn't worth it. "I feel some strong connection with him. Whatever happens, I'm not giving up. I have never felt this much emotion towards a person. Literally, like anger, love, and frustration all at once."

"I guess I can't say whether it's worth it or not. It's your heart and only you know what feels right or what feels wrong." Damn right.

"This feels so right. The idea of being with him feels so right. Jack is amazing, and he's for me. All of these years, I could have been with him, but I'm stupid and was afraid of my own feelings. It took me long e-fucking-nough." 

"What time does Jack come back home?"

"I don't know. He probably isn't. He might stay the night with Skate."

"Oh," Madison drifted off. "You want to go somewhere? Hang out?"

"Sure."

"Taco Bell?" She asked.

"Sounds like a plan." I got up and stretched, grabbed my phone, and followed Madison out of the door. "It's on you, right?" I asked. 

"Yeah, you asshole," She snapped back.

"Okay, okay damn," I replied. She laughed. I smiled softly, but all I can think about is Jack and Skate on that date.

Jack Johnson's P.O.V.

"I can't see you anymore," Skate mumbled, breaking eye contact from me. 

"What do you mean?" My heart beat sped up.

"I'm going to see my family for a bit, babe. Calm down. I'm not leaving you like that. I would never."

"Oh," I realized. "I thought you were-" I sighed embarrassed. 

"Why would I?" He laughed, and planted kisses on my neck. "Just relax," He says after a moment. I nod and lay back, letting our movements do the talking. He rubbed my body up and down. The car was getting hot, or maybe it was just me.  I looked up at Skate, and it hit me: I am about to have sex with a guy, and honestly, I couldn't be happier. Especially since it was with Skate. Skate looked down at my member, and I spread my legs. 

"I'm all yours," I told him.

"What happened to the old, innocent Johnson?" Skate joked and smirked, rubbing my hips in circles and bending down slightly. I couldn't see his face anymore, being that I was laying flat on my back. I then felt his mouth wrap around my head. As he began to suck, I lifted up, resting on my elbows. I watched him as he did his work, never losing eye contact from me. I moaned, running my fingers through his hair. He hummed against my dick, and that caused me to throw my head back. Skate placed his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him. He sucked my dick carefully, not to scrape his teeth on me. Two blow-jobs in one day? I could so get used to this.

"Oh hmm," I breathed out.

"Mhmm?" Skate said as he worked his tongue around my dick. I kept moaning, not even caring about the outside world and if everyone on this planet heard me. This shit feels amazing. No lie. I curled my toes and moved my legs a bit as the pleasure began to increase. My chest rose up and down at the speed of which he was sucking, and tiny droplets of sweat formed on my imaginary abs.