Chapter Ten- I'll Fight For You

Jack Johnson's P.O.V.

"You had a date with fucking Skate and didn't tell me?!'" I hear Jack yell from the hallway. I rushed into the bathroom, shutting the door, not bothering to reply. I didn't have time to talk. I needed to get ready. I didn't have near as much time to take a shower, so I decided to take a wash up. After all, I did take a shower at Skate's earlier today. I sighed and calmed myself down. I checked the time on my phone.

7:05

I started to wash my face, and my phone started buzzing. I gulped as Skate's name popped onto the screen. God, I hope he wasn't ready early and is coming soon. I answered it. "Hello?" I called out nervous.

"Hey, Jack," Skate said in a tone I didn't read. It was almost of embarrassment?

"What's up?"

"Well, can I come and get you at around eight instead?" He asked. I sighed of relief.

"Sure. What happened?" I asked. I honestly could care less of what happened. I'm just so thankful that I have spare time.

"Oh, problems with my mother," He mumbled. That didn't sound so convincing, but I'll just ask him about it later.

"Alright. That's fine."

"You sure? I'm so sorry. I just-"

"It's totally fine. I'm running late anyway," I told him.

"Really? Why?" He asked. I thought back to the sinful blowjob I got from Jack.

"I'll tell you later," I bit my lip. I don't think I will actually tell him, but he deserves to know. Why do I have to do stupid things all the time?

"Okay," He replied. "Well I'll see you later, Jacky Poo," He cooed through the phone. I blushed. I'm glad he wasn't here to see that, because he would be totally picking on me about my heated cheeks.

God, why do I always blush?

"See you later, Skatey Boy," I concluded. He hung up first, which left me wanting more of him. Damn, I'm officially a whore. Here I am, swooning over a phone call with Skate, and I just had a blowjob from Jack, my best friend, who I am quite fond of as well. I don't understand how all of this could happen in the matter of days. It's insane to me. Lots of feelings have been revealed, and lots of feelings have been crushed. There's also been things happening - dirty things at that. I shook my thoughts away. I need to focus on this date that I have coming up. I checked the time again.

7:11

I now had enough time to take a shower, but still I can't slow around either. I have to make spare time if I want to look extra good. I left my phone in the bathroom and went into my room to pick out some clothes. Jack was nowhere to be seen, I've discovered. He must have went into the kitchen, or maybe yet, his own room. I picked out my black pants, which hugged me well, well, not well, the most I guess I could say. I started to look through my shirts. I started to go with the plain white tee, but this is a date, and I want don't want to seem that I didn't try or care. I went with a plain, light blue colored flannel. I look one last look at it, and I confirmed it as what I was wearing. I took them and traveled back to the bathroom quite quickly. I laid my clothes across the other side of the counter. I ran the water through the bath faucet and adjusted the temperature to a steamy touch. I then turn the knob, the water transitioning to the shower. I got my washcloth, and my drying towel. I sat that down on the toilet seat. I stripped naked, and hopped in the shower as fast as possible. I got my best smelling body wash, and I squeezed it out onto my washcloth, and immediately started scrubbing my body down. I didn't wash my hair, for I did that today earlier also. Since it air dried, it's a little tangled. That'll be easy to fix, though. My hair is almost baby thin anyway, making it easier to work with. I washed every inch of me with a spark of lightning speed. I rinsed, and stepped out of the shower, turning it off, and dried myself off. I looked at the clock on the wall above the mirror.