02

"Goodbye, Taku. Please stay safe, contact me and Mina soon as you get there. And also, update us with your life okay?!" I continously said to Takuya.

I'm upset right now, he's leaving. They're all leaving. Takuya watched as I tear up. God, i'm so soft. He chuckled and wiped my tears, patting my head as if we aren't the same height.

"Go on, you're gonna be late." I glanced at the interrogation. I smiled. "I'm gonna be fine if you and Mina stick around."

"I'm sorry for leaving, Lu. I really had fun with you, genuinely." He took a step close and kissed my forehead. "I'll comeback, okay? Take care!"

And another friend of mine flew across the world once again. Takuya was great, I know I like him but it's just a happy crush and nothing more. Realised that after he left, I couldn't bring myself to smile more often after them leaving. Though, days followed and I still am in contact with them. They sometimes video call around, especially Mina. And then, i've got so many compliments for my photography skills, leading a high company to take me for one shoot! And I did take up for it, I was so satisfied with my work I almost took every employer out for dinner.

Of course, I felt nothing but proud of myself. I'm growing, independently, am I? I sighed in relief after a tiring day of editing personal works, I wanted to apply in some magazine photography or something that would take up my schedule. I wanted to make myself busy as hell. I approach newspaper for me a magazine company to hire me too! I thought i'd be good, suggestion from Takuya. And the last week of December finally came. My parents are coming home tonight. So I had to be present.

"Mommy!" I rushed to hug her. She smiled and caressed my hair, but had to put me aside and to my dad since she will get stormed by the media. "Dad!"

"Hello, sweetheart. Was November and December good to you?" He smiled, hugging me.

Finally, they're back. And I guess they are still on the silent treatment. Atleast they are professionals who don't involve personal feelings in matters. The two days was followed by me celebrating a simple Christmas, with two of my families. Mother side, and father side. I get to spend fair time with them, is all enough for me. I laid on my bed after getting back home, I missed this bed so much!

[So you're staying in your apartment again? Why don't you sleep in your parents' house with a schedule?]

"I like your suggestion but no, the three of us is too busy and i'm also lazy." I shrugged, eating my chips. Mina is also eating, video calling me on class. "And.. is it okay to eat there?"

[Eh, it's fine. They're not the one i'm feeding.] She answered, clearly not caring. [You suck Josh!] Teasing her classmates. I don't even know why she went studying again. For diploma, again.

I watch as she have fun with them. "Must be fun. I want to go there too, Mina."

[OMG you should! Do you want me to book a flight? Like, right now? right now!]

"I can do it on my own." I scoffed.

I woke up early because I had to do some paperworks, I just got a call from a high profile magazine company! And I would love to send my resume, I want to be a magazine photographer too. And if it doesn't work out in the end, I will pay them. Joke.

"Thank you. Have a great day." I took the coffee from their hand and smiled. I exited the coffee shop and drove my way to mom's company. She said she wanted me there.