05

"Black roses are not only a symbol of tragic romance, though. They can also symbolize death, hatred, and farewell."

I turned away and stared at the dried roses I let hanging on a water vase. I didn't know what got in my mind, and suddenly just set it up like that even though it's dead. I spun my swivel chair to Kio. He's been searching about the meaning of these roses.

"Who could give these, Ms. Luna? Whoever they are, I hope this has a good meaning." He sighed. "Also, if one goes on a long journey and may never come back, they might be given a black rose as a farewell, or parting gift!" He added.

"I know, Kio." I stopped him and chuckled. "It's odd. I don't know many people who can give me this. Most of them, despises me."

"Huh? Why do they despise you, ma'am?"

I glared at him half heartedly. "Kio, you don't have to know everything about me."

"Sorry, sorry. Hehe. I have a younger sister back at home, ma'am. And she's also like you!"

"What's her name? Kia or Kie, something?" I joked. But turns out i'm correct. "Woah, that was just a guess. Didn't meant to be correct."

"Her name is Kia, Ms. Luna!" He happily said.

He continued chattering me for like, the entire time until I went home. I left the bouquet in the office since it creeped me out. Somehow, it's too weird. I don't know anyone who's a flower enthusiast that would give me some of these. Or maybe, it just got the wrong address and person. When I got back home, I got suprised when boxes are lined up infront of the gate. My brows furrowed.

"What's going on here?" I asked a worker.

"Sister-in-law!" Someone yelled. I gripped on my bag and faced Rindou. "Hi!"

"Hello, Rindou..." I whispered. "What are these box doing here?" I asked him.

"I'm moving in." He widely smiled after walking up to me, panting.

"You're... moving in, here?"

"Yeah. Is that okay with you?" Rindou took my hand and kissed the back of my palm. I actually got suprised. "Darling?"

"Rindou." I looked at the other person who arrived, he slapped Rindou's hand away. Poor hand. And oh, it turned out it's Ran! The Haitani brothers are infront of me.

"Hi." I greeted them, they stared at me. They look like they just got into a meeting, by those suits. "So, is he moving in?"

Ran raised a brow, turning to his younger sibling.

"It's okay with me. I also need accompany." I chuckled. Rindou smiled at me.

"What the hell, no." Ran exclaimed. "I'm the one moving in, lady."

"Huh?" I cocked a brow. Before fully processing what he said, I gasped. "Why you? I mean, why... you?"

"That's offensive!" He yelled.

I stared at them in confusion. Rindou isn't showing any expression of disturbance. What?! I glared at Ran immediately. "Does he know?" Whispered I.

Ran innocently glanced at me, and to his brother. And then laughed. "Well..."

"He knows." I guranteed it myself after figuring their look at each other. These brothers!