07

"This is your fault."

We've been stuck here for hours. And it's so hot! Out of nowhere! Stranded! Me! I'm stranded! It's sucks that only the trucks that passes by has been choosing to ignore us. And it's only been 5 of them! The chances we've missed... it was all because of this man's pride. He's not letting me ask for help, even though i'm waving my hand, he stops me! Telling me his acquaintance would surely come and save him. Idiot! He can't text them so how?!

"C'mon Ran! Let's cry out for help alreaaaady!"

"No. What if they're bad people?" He looked at me in disbelief with one furrowed brow. Hypocrite!

"And you are good?" I asked him in a matter of fact, he's not even good himself! "Come on, Ran! Superman isn't gonna fly over here to save us! Stop being a kid!"

"I'm not being a kid!" He pouted angrily and crossed his arms whilst leaning against the doorframe. "Listen, somebody would eventually get us so... let's just stay here."

"If we stay here, it's gonna be for a night." I tried to explain since there's clearly no one here in this deserted area. "Or for months! Come on, Ran!"

He rolled his eyes before closing it. But seconds later, his lips curved into a smirk. "What's the magic word, darling?"

"Shut the fuck up." I sneered at his extreme idiocy.

Ran shot his brows up and laughed before opening his eyes to uncross his arms and stood after me with a grin. "I'm hungry, Luna."

"I said it's your fault!"

"And ah, i'm thirsty too." He crouched down a bit and watched my reaction. This bitch is playing with me. He took a water bottle behind him and drank it infront of me, my brow raised as he taunt it to me as if he's asking if I want to drink too. "Hmm? Wanna drink?"

"I'm not indirectly kissing you, man."

Ran bursted laughing. "I mean no anguish like that, Luna! You're funny."

"Right, anguish. Such a word but you're correct." I shrugged it off and also leaned on the car besides him. His eyes glistened as he glance at me before avoiding contact since i've caught him.

"You're really something, huh?" He slowly opened the driver's seat door and sat there while watching the sun set.

"It's dawn and we're still here..." I sighed and rested my head on the roof of his car. I'm also staring at the sun. Such colors it makes during its setting, it's so beautiful.

"The dawn is beautiful." He chuckled.

"It is." I whispered. My eyes were about to close off in weariness when I saw his silhouette infront of me.

Again, i've seen the sun aglow against this man. How beautiful it looked, and how handsome it makes him. It looks like i'm the shadow under him. A shadow will always hide, and anytime, it can vanish if a bright source has come upon... he's so close, but he feels so far from me. How can I ever reach this man? He has done every sweet talk i've wanted in my life, but I feel like i'm too low to deserve him. The words he said earlier, that he's mine? I don't believe such words. He can always get taken away from me. I'm in the dark while he's shining freely like this.

How can I love him in the dark?

"What are you thinking?" He quietly asked. Quiet, as in if it's silence you still wouldn't hear him cause of how low and silent his voice has become. Was I staring at him for too long? "Not homicide right?"