04

"A bouquet of roses for Ms. Minatozaki?"

I turned to my assistant. He then approached the delivery guy. My brows furrowed. "Turn it down, I didn't order anything."

"Got it, Ms. Luna." He smiled before walking off.

I sighed and looked back at the pictures, I just got back from a pictorial and I am in need to choose for pictures. It's a grand celebration of a teenager, and she looked very beautiful in each of them so I couldn't choose. I pulled my iPad away from me and frowned.

"Kio, come and see this. Is this the one we should highlight on for the main photo?"

"I... think yes, miss! It looks so pretty!" He said in joy.

I'm currently working on the offer the highest magazine company gave me. They hired me last month, but I accepted it only to get work part time. They also gave me an assistant for this project. And i'm enjoying his company. He's a working student, Kio.

"I'll go get us coffee, Ms. Luna!" He energetically said. I gave him a smile and nodded.

It's two days and I have moved half of my stuff in the house. And other stuff that from mom and dad's house that I probably won't use and keep in store. I have also started sleeping there. Though, I haven't seen Ran since that night. His brother told me he's busy. But I am too, and it is better that way. I waited for Kio and we both ate our snacks together. There are alot of interns to entertain right now, but I had go and visit Mina's studio. I promised her.

"Bye, i'll be leaving. Thank you guys!" I said to my department before walking out.

I drove to Mina's penthouse. Where her studio is placed. She's been doing many crafts, and other more art-related works. But I don't know if she continued doing sculptures. We haven't talked in a week since she has been busy taking care of her parents. I also am learning more about driving, though I still don't have a license, I will apply for it. I exited my car and shut the door close after arriving. And then went to the tallest floor. Where my bestfriend lives.

I rang the doorbell, but placed the password of her apartment anyway. This girl is so luxurious. I sighed and entered, there I saw her across the large area of her house. I smirked.

"What's up tigress." I started cackling as I walk forward. "Looking sharp? What are you doing?"

Mina raised her head, showing her gold specs as she smile. "Tigress your ass," She stood up. And playfully hit my buns. I rolled my eyes. "I'm all worn out, Luna. My god, where were you?!"

"Just... somewhere." I held my nape and sat back on her couch. "For how much did this penthouse cost? You really are a big time. You should sell your past apartments!"

"Uh, no? We made so much memories there why would I sell it." She scoffed, offering chips before sitting next to me. "My friends still don't know i'm roaming around the land of Japan, so the party will be continued on Monday. Talked it out with you parents, you should sleep here the night before!"

"Holyshit, yeah, I should!"

We both started chatting. And as planned, I stayed until evening as we binge-watch Twilight in her living room. It was already night and dark when the final movie came. I yawned and leaned against the sofa, texting on my phone. Mina wasn't focused too and we just had the show playing infront of us.