author's note.

###.
[for new readers.]

i welcome you to my notes. this story will contain profanities, matured content, long chapters, descriptive sentences, open thoughts and will focus more on building relationships and trusting. the story of bridoll might not be to your liking since i've made half of the moments of ran haitani, being a green flag. if you'd like a fanfiction wherein ran would be realistically like himself in the manga, this is not it. chapters take up to 7k-11k words, so please be patient with me TAT. the story's timeline would occur on 2016, and 2018. do enjoy.

###.
[for old readers.]

i welcome you to my notes. this story will contain profanities, matured content, long chapters, descriptive sentences, open thoughts and will focus more on building relationships and trusting. half of the story has been edited, majority of some scenes has been improvised and changed by me, thought it does and will not affect the plot as for i'd just wonder if it would be nice to make the characters more realistic and rational. so i suggest read from the very beginning again and if you read something you have read and i suggest skipping to chapter 6 wherein most of the changes occur. the story's timeline would occur on 2016, and 2018. do enjoy.

i recommend reading in optima. :)
please write feedbacks, or criticism, feel free to write anything on comments.

sincerely yours, aeri. <3

 <3