10

"The news papers are giving. Make sure you fire that trainee as for he's just giving us troubles."

My eyes slowly opened. Behind me I could give ear to Ran's voice. Newly woken up, I rubbed my eyes as a worker pulled back the curtains. My eyes squinted at the bright natural light coming to my way, somehow it refreshed me too. My hand fell on the blanket as I feel cold. That's when I realised I wasn't wearing anything at all. I sighed in embarrassment of last night's vague memory. I rub down my forehead until I felt a kiss on my cheek.

"Goodmorning, darling." Ran greeted. I smiled and tangled my arms on him immediately. "I hope my voice didn't woke you up." He chuckled.

"Not at all," I whispered. I was still sleepy with how late we slept. "I'm exhausted. Your stamina is crazy."

"That's what she said." He teasingly muttered. I glared at him as fast. "I'm kidding!"

"You better not have any intercourse with other women or i'll dispose of you." I warned him as I remove the blanket and take a step out of bed. Ran ordered the workers to walk out. I held his hand and stood up but I fell on the ground. "Fuck..."

"Are you alright?" He asked, seemingly delighted!

I grabbed a pillow and punched it on his face. "Who the hell even has strength after getting railed for half of the day?! You try it, then!"

"Try what?" Ran laughed in suprise.

"Getting fucked."

He sneered, "It's called making love! You don't know anything about affection." He rolled his eyes. "But I guess I can fuck you, too."

"Affection your face. You're such a whore." I scoffed and stood on my own, having covered by the blanket. "I'm gonna bathe first. You didn't even dress me up."

"That's because we're not at home, darling. Though I have clothes prepared." Ran smirked. My brows furrowed.

I held on the bathroom's door frame and looked around. I didn't recognised the room immediately, I gulped. "Where are we?"

"Roppongi." He smiled.

"Roppongi?!" My eyes widened in satisfaction. "I forgot, sorry. Roppongi! Roppongi! Roppongi!"

"We're gonna go out today, go get ready." He annonced while unfolding his coat. "Hmm. You seem happy?" Ran grinned.

"I'm gonna shower now." I ignored his question and went inside.

I stayed in the shower for about a few minutes before dressing up in the new clothes Ran has bought for me. I looked at myself in the mirror and blow my hair dry. After that I walked outside. A maid told me Ran has prepared breakfast, and escorted me downstairs. The house is huge. I sat on the other end of the wide dinning area and let the maids prep me up by putting a napkin. I smiled and thanked them. The food was served by Ran, there's all sort of dishes to eat plenty.

I stood up and approached him. I untied his apron and turned him around. Ran smiled at me and kissed my cheek, "Did you cook all these?"

"Of course I did." He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and boasted about every dish. "Ah, and this, I learned this from you."

"That should taste good or else i'm disowning you." I playfully said.