Chapter 3

Will turned a little when he heard his nickname. “Are you a fan?”

Clay started cracking up, his familiar tea kettle noise filling the air. “I guess you could call me one of those,” He wheezed.

Leo walked up beside Will, sighing as he stopped next to him. “Will, meet my high school friend Clay. I’m pretty sure you two know each other.”

I mouthed a small “Oh yeah.” That was why Clay had known who Will was. Sometimes I forget that Clay’s got over 20 million followers, and that he’s the creator of the Dream SMP. I watched recognition flash over Will’s face as he heard Clay’s laugh. “Dream?” He questioned, stumbling over his words a bit.

“The one and only.” Clay said, giving a little salute.

Will turned to me, a confused expression laid upon his face. “Huh?”

“Will, this is Clay, aka Dream, the esteemed creator of the DSMP and Lord of Manhunts.” I gave little jazz hands.

“You made my confusion much worse, Fia.”

“Good.”

Will shook his head, staring up, ever so slightly, at Clay. I chuckled, and then gasped dramatically and fainted onto Leo. “Leo, we still have yet to find anyone taller than Clay.”

Leo sighed, ever the one for dramatics, and said, “You’re right, we must continue our search though. To continue the quest to find someone who can shadow our Lord Manhunt.”

“Y’all are insane,” Clay said, rolling his eyes.

“Glad to know you haven't been living under a rock!” I giggled.

“Oh shut up.”

I got up off Leo and walked towards the back of his car, opening the trunk. “What the fuck?” Will asked.

“Hmm?” I turned towards him, grin still very apparent on my face.

“Where did that come from?”

“The trunk? I said, making my way over to him with a giant walking stick in hand.

“But how’d you get it in there?”

“Shhh, a magician never tells her secrets,” I said.

“She bought one to leave in my car. Though, she never uses it.” Leo yelled from where he was standing next to Clay.

“LEO!” 

I charged towards him. He yelped and ran into the playground, diving over and jumping over the various bridges, monkey bars, and swings. I looked at the monkey bars and immediately forgot what I was doing, dropped the stick, jumped up to grab a couple bars, and climbed on top of the structure. Will and Clay walked up behind me and stopped to look up at me. I swung back, hanging from my knees, and waved at the two. Suddenly, Leo yelled from the highest part of the playground, “HAH! I love your ADHD! I’m the king of the world~”

I sighed, the situation coming back to me. I sat back up on top of the bars and yelled back, “Have fun up there Leo! I’m just gonna hang out with Will down here.”

“Wait, what about Clay?”

I grinned, placed my foot on Clay’s back, shoved him towards the structure, and said, “He’s going up there to meet you!”

“I am?” He asked.

“Yup! Give me and Will some alone time so we can catch up.” 

“Oh okay,” He said, walking towards a very flustered Leo.

I watched him walk up the steps and go to sit next to Leo. I turned back to Will to start a conversation, only to find that he had a wide grin on his face. “You only did that so they would talk, didn't you.” He asked me, putting his hands on the monkey bars to try and swing up next to me.

“Yea, Leo’s too shy to start a conversation on his own, so I have to be the middleman and force it! Besides, it’s obvious they like each other. And they both asked me for relationship advice on the other.”

“Wait, but I thought Dream liked George?”

I smirked. “Yep.”

I watched Will’s expression contract into one of confusion. Then realization came over his face. “ And does Leo like George?” He asked, smirking at Clay, who was making his way up some steps.

I grinned. “Yep.”

"Interesting."

"Indeed it is."