Chapter 15 (A Christmas Special)

Soon enough it was Christmas Eve, Tommy had gone home, and it was just me, mom, and Will. We bought and decorated a little Christmas tree, then put it on the coffee table. And then we went to bed, and in the morning we got up and opened all of our presents, called Jayce, and laid on the couch and watched Christmas movies. It was one of the best Christmases I'd ever had.

Of course, I insisted that we watch Santa Paws. And Santa Paws 2. And Santa Buddies. Classics right there. We also watched A Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story, Elf, The Polar Express, and a lot more. At about 12, I got a FaceTime call from Clay and Leo, and then after that I texted the guard girls. Ranboo came next, who was a little under 10 hours behind me. I just sent him a quick Merry Christmas :) 

And then came Tommy. He texted me first. It was a short message. But it was oddly sweet. 

Hey Fia. Merry Christmas <

And that was the text. I snickered. 

Mr. Famous? Was that meant to be a <3

The 3 dots signifying his reply appeared, disappeared, then reappeared. And finally his text came back.

I- fine maybe it was. happy?

I grinned at the screen. 

very
Merry Chrostmass Tommy <3
WAIT SHOT-
SHOT*
S H I T*
Christmas 😌

It felt like I could feel him laughing from his phone. Because his next reply was:

Oh pardon me.
Merry Chrostmass Fiona

I frowned.

YOU LEDT OUT THE HEART >:/

Three dots appeared. Then a message.

HOLY SHOT MY APOLOGIES I FORGOT THE HEART

<3

A small smile came to my face.

thank you very much good sir.
but fuck you

His reply was simple. 

You know you love me.

My face heated up and my phone dropped to the floor. And instead of trying to pick it up to reply, I just laid back down in bed and tried to sleep. Did I actually manage to? No.