Happiness?

YN POV

Wanda and I have been together for three months and three weeks now and its going great so far. Our relationship is still a secret and sneaking around is actually quite fun.
At times when most of the avengers are on a mission we would go on a picnic date or go shopping or a fancy dinner , yesterday we went on a road trip and I think I'm falling in love with wanda .

The sounds of loud tapping on my door woke me, and I glanced at the clock to see it was already 10 a.m. I had a habit of waking up between 5 and 7 a.m. Seeing that Wanda was still cuddled up to me, I pulled the blanket up over her head to preserve her sleep. I gently opened the door and stepped out into the hallway. I positioned myself in a way so that no one would be able to see inside my room, even if they had peeked through the narrow gap.

"Hey Natasha" I said now looking up at a sad Nat standing above me. "Hey " she said sniffling "Tasha what's wrong?" I said moving to hug her, "I did something wrong" she said barging past me towards my bed. "Natasha" I tried warning her,she was about to sit down but Wanda woke up. "Oh I'll go" she said now leaving the room,Wanda looked at me and I gave her a sad face "It's okay to go" She said and started getting ready.

"I'm sorry" I whispered to Wanda, and saw her sad face but then she turned around. I'll make it up to her later I thought.

I rushed into Tasha's room, not bothering to knock as I entered. I found her sitting on her bed, legs drawn up to her chest, and her head in her hands.I climbed into bed next to her and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her in close. As she rested her head on my chest, I held her tightly and waited for her to speak. I could feel her body trembling, and I wasn't sure what to do. All I knew was that I was there for her, and I would do anything to make her feel better.

"We were completing a task, and everything was going well. I entered Jake's office to gather information.". (The only name I could think of at the moment ).  "After I asked Jake for the location of the files, he became combative and drew a firearm. I had no other choice than to open fire in self-defense, when I did I walked around his desk to search for the file and saw his daughter, The worst part was that she was wearing a black widow watch and shoes. YN she looked up to me just to watch me kill her father " she cried. I had nothing to say, all that came out of my mouth were sobs as well, we cuddled up more until she fell asleep and I didn't want to leave her so I laid with her.

As the hours passed by, I found myself lying on the bed, with my back against the headboard. I gazed down at Natasha as she rested in my lap, sleeping and twitching. Suddenly, I noticed tears streaming down her face, and I realized she was having a nightmare. I stroked her hair gently, trying to wake her. "Tasha, wake up," I whispered. She sat up suddenly, her arms wrapped around me, crying uncontrollably. It broke my heart to see her like this, knowing what she'd been through and how much pain she carried within. Despite her tough exterior, I knew Natasha had a heart of gold and felt every hurt and struggle deeply.

I had a nightmare," she said, her voice trembling. "Can you please hold me for a bit?"I nodded, pulling her close and wrapping my arms around her. "Of course," I said, my voice was low and reassuring. This wasn't the first time Natasha had needed comfort after a difficult mission, but it didn't make it any easier to witness.

After taking a moment to comfort Natasha, I suggest she go shower while I grab her something to eat. She nods and I kiss her on the forehead, placing her gently on the bed. As I make my way to my room, I suddenly remember that I'm still in my pajamas, and I walk over to Wanda's room, knocking loudly. She quickly opens the door, pulling me into a tight embrace.

"Wanda" I say excitedly. "I missed you so much."

Wanda responds in kind, her voice filled with affection. "I missed you too, love. Why are you still in your PJs?" she asks, looking at me skeptically.

I smile sheepishly, I told Wanda about what's happening with Natasha and she understands why I wasn't with her. We take a shower together and get dressed. However, as I'm about to head downstairs to get Natasha snacks, Wanda stops me. She asks, "Where are you going?"I responded, "I told you I'm going to get Nat some snacks and tuck her into bed, then I'll be back to cuddle with you."

Wanda says, "Okay," and hugs me before releasing me. I headed downstairs to get Natasha her snacks. I then got the snacks  from the kitchen and made my way back up to Natasha's room.

As I settle into the bed alongside Natasha, she turns off the movie she had been watching. "Hey, Tasha. How are you doing?" I ask, placing the snacks I brought for her on the bed. She responds with a nonchalant "I'm okay," and we continue snacking, eventually throwing the empty wrappers into the trash near the bed.

I look down at Natasha, who has fallen asleep, and proceed to carefully extricate myself from the blanket without waking her up. I almost managed to get up without incident, but her hand suddenly grips my wrist, asking in a drowsy voice, "Y/N, where are you going?"

After I explain to Tasha my need to get back to Wanda, she understands and apologizes for being selfish. I reassure her that it's okay and I'm always here for her. I give her a forehead kiss and leave the room, closing the door behind me. I head down the hallway to Wanda's room, which is next to Tasha's, and enter quietly to find her curled up in bed, already asleep."Hey love" I said walking in and climbing in bed beside Wanda. " Hey what took you so long" she said snuggling into me. "I'm sorry , Tasha didn't want to let me go, also I'm sorry if you felt away when I spent almost the whole day with Nat" I said looking down on her to see her smiling,

"It's okay I get it she was hurting and she only trusts you and you were there for her seriously It's fine," she said as I held her harder "God I love you" and then I froze.As I pull away from Wanda, my mind races with thoughts of her being freaked out and leaving me. I feel disappointed and embarrassed for jumping the gun.

I love you too," she says, pulling me back into her embrace. "I wanted to tell you this morning when you were thinking about how in love with me you are, but I didn't want to catch you off guard. That's why I was a little sad when you had to leave.

"Good" was the only thing I could reply with before pulling her up more and crashing my lips on to her. It was a sweet and short kiss  but I loved every bit of it, and with that we both fell asleep

1285 words
Thank you guys for the likes and reads